Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Executive Chef
    I wish the Halloween event had thought to give us some candy drops (chocolate and bon bons), seems like that would be in the spirit of the holiday, but I'm going to hope that we'll eventually get something like that due to the many complaints about all the fairy items hogging the kitchen crafting time. I enjoy the cauldron very much though, as I'll soon max out on all glues (already topped off magic cement and architect's paste) and inks (maxed on yellow and blue already) and fulfill that particular personal goal. Will probably eventually put away the haunted house since I've only ever gotten one drop from it (earth wisp and I was maxed out) and the jack o lantern, although I've turned it backwards so it's just a pumpkin decorating my kingdom now.

I received an earth wisp from the HH this morning. Quite a surprise

Rhino Keeper
    I stored my haunted house. If it reliably gave an item like the reindeer stable it'd be worth keeping out in an already cluttered kingdom but with just a "chance" it's not worth keeping out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I stored my haunted house. If it reliably gave an item like the reindeer stable it'd be worth keeping out in an already cluttered kingdom but with just a "chance" it's not worth keeping out.
    Me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Thank u TL this was an awesome event.
    I second that - I really like that you stretched it out over several weeks. Now did I hear something about Kaz and a bridge??? Can't wait! Thanks TL, you guys are awesome!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    With just over 2 days left as long as everyone puts in some effort at 65% we should make it.....hopefully!
    DId any one NOT receive the CAULDRON or the CROWN? I received the skirt on second collection. Did everything asked to, made as much candy corn as possible. Received spooky tree. Then suddenly event was over which I found out when I went to do collections. Yes, I knew it was almost over but NEVER saw the CAULDRON - Where was it suppose to be? - and NEVER RECEIVED the CROWN with two theaters and two collections daily.

Also, I went to try and find the CAULDRON to see if it was available for purchase. If it was, please tell me where I should have looked as it was not anywhere in my CS game. I play on a ipad, just in case that makes a difference and even though event is over I would like to know where I went wrong that I missed the CAULDRON and CROWN.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post
    DId any one NOT receive the CAULDRON or the CROWN? I received the skirt on second collection. Did everything asked to, made as much candy corn as possible. Received spooky tree. Then suddenly event was over which I found out when I went to do collections. Yes, I knew it was almost over but NEVER saw the CAULDRON - Where was it suppose to be? - and NEVER RECEIVED the CROWN with two theaters and two collections daily.

Also, I went to try and find the CAULDRON to see if it was available for purchase. If it was, please tell me where I should have looked as it was not anywhere in my CS game. I play on a ipad, just in case that makes a difference and even though event is over I would like to know where I went wrong that I missed the CAULDRON and CROWN.
    The cauldron was the last individual prize (spooky tree is a community prize). How many candy corn did you collect? You needed 3100 candy corn in order to win the cauldron.

Farm Supplier
    My HH dropped items frequently during the event but I haven't gotten anything from it in days now, which is pretty disappointing. I might end up just putting it away too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post

The crown was not necessary to get the cauldron, which was the last individual prize.

During the event you can monitor your progress for the prizes by tapping the event icon on the right hand side of the screen. It shows you how many corn you need to reach all the prizes. When you got close to the cauldron it would also give you an option to buy the missing corn to reach the prize with gems.

You got the spooky tree because you had enough corn to qualify for the community prizes but not enough corn to get all the personal prizes.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by QueenEverly View Post
    My HH dropped items frequently during the event but I haven't gotten anything from it in days now, which is pretty disappointing. I might end up just putting it away too.
    Well, don't feel alone. I've never gotten anything from my HH either. Not during the event, other than the coins & candy corn, and not after. Pretty disappointing.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233