Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

I agree. 10 gold nuggets seems like a lot??? I don't see how I can get that many? They just come from mining correct??

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on the Lvl 4 haunted house. Back to little to no paper bats being dropped on quests .... How on earth am I going to get 25 in time when I'm getting two or three a day?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I read somewhere that expansions are in their future plans but no indication as to how soon it might happen.

The maximum listed for trade tickets is 99. If you find the trade tickets in your inventory and click on the question mark, it should show the amount you have out of 99. Are you saying that yours is 172/99? It would be wonderful to know if we are allowed to exceed the max!
    Both trade tickets and dark seeds can go over 99. Should they drop from an adventure or from the garden in the case of dark seeds, they won't get added in, however you can still do trades to get tickets or craft dark seeds. I currently have 470 trade tickets & nearly 400 dark seeds. Some keep an expansion slot open so they can craft expansion permits, I chose not to, will do so when more expansions become available. Likewise I have a neighbour who is still doing the trade to get inscriptions, because it is still there, however I have just kept my seeds as they are rather then growing them and trading as I'm not sure what the future requirements will be, inscriptions from plant trades, different plants....?

Yes, I know TL, I am off topic, but wanted to let the above know they could keep trading.

Now back to looking for that crown, 3 theaters, 4 days, 2 collections a day, so that's 24 so far, multiple armour, no crown...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I read somewhere that expansions are in their future plans but no indication as to how soon it might happen.

The maximum listed for trade tickets is 99. If you find the trade tickets in your inventory and click on the question mark, it should show the amount you have out of 99. Are you saying that yours is 172/99? It would be wonderful to know if we are allowed to exceed the max!
    At one time I had over 500 trade tickets. I've reduce it to just over 100 by making expansion permits in hopes of future expansions. I normally keep my trade tickets around 300 but Maguar stated a month or so ago that if you are over 99 you can't get the free ones if they drop from adventures. I had no idea trade tickets dropped from adventures so I slowly started to reduce my inventory. Have a expansion permit cooking right now, will do another one after that and that will take me below 99 just in case one drops :-)

ETA: so that I'm on topic...finished upgrading my hall to level 5 today.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 10-27-14 at 09:45 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by professorcharizard View Post
    I have a question about the jack o lantern. Once the quest is over, will it still drop parchment bats and ghosts? My haunted mansion is at lvl 4 and I don't think I have enough resources to keep going on the trick or treat quests, will I be able to upgrade my mansion after the even has ended?
    No, according to the first post, it's only a usable item for the duration of the event.

Good info on tickets, I absolutely agree and confirm that is correct, you can go over 99 on these 2 items. Now before I have to moderate my own post.... (!!!), I finally got the skirt this morning. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I didn't just collect from the theatre, I went to my goal book first and then clicked on the theatre with the yellow arrow. Just make sure you have enough material should you wish to do the Jewellers trade in the exchange because that's the next step.

Long live the candy corn busters! (That's all of us!)

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten the skirt or crown. I've built 2 more theaters and working on my fourth one. If I don't finish this goal will it keep me from going forward with the rest of the game other than not getting the candy corns? Thanks.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 10-27-14 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Executive Chef
    Nope, it's just giving candy corn. The goal it leads to is just giving candy corn also. Plus some xp and gold, but I don't value those, so I don't give that attention.

Just a note of encouragement: I only have one theatre and I just got my second item. There's still plenty of time. I have all individual prizes but need 3 ghosts and a bat for level 5 HH. I have no silver but I know I'll make it! And still working for community prizes. Keep working. We'll make it!!

Farm Supplier
    2,161 Candy Corn. I think I'm going to have a cow!!!
    Thuakie Sword #22

Only 1 golden nugget, nothing from the theatre is being dropped and I might get 1 paper bat on an adventure. It's never going to be done.