Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Totally ready for halloween, but sure hope we can get the tree today because saturday i dismantle my spooky village and go back to a normal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Totally ready for halloween, but sure hope we can get the tree today because saturday i dismantle my spooky village and go back to a normal.
    I love Halloween so much I am thinking of leaving my spooky village up for a while. I decorate at home for Halloween and I love to leave those up for a few days as well. Lol. But, I took all my pyre festival goodies down right away though, so who knows. We need the space that's for sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Based on what we've achieved so far I wouldn't expect us to get the tree til Monday. I'm keeping mine up as every town has a spooky type house which doesn't disappear on November 1st. Christmas on the other and is a different story and I will figure that one out once I know what the event brings. I'm assuming they'll be an event of sorts.

Fashion Designer
    What happened to the rest of Halloween? Last I remember everyone was making their costumes and we have them all the pieces and sent them off to get dressed after agreeing that Griselda was just dressing as an evil witch for the party, not that she had become evil. Am I correct in assuming that the party is done as far as we are concerned once we told veryone tht Griselda is not really an evil witch, just dressed as one for Halloween? Was the party done while the rest of us were collecting pumpkins for the Event prizes?

So we aren't going to go trick or treating after we went through all the trouble of making costumes for everyone? Did I miss something here? Please excuse my misunderstandings, but at my age and physical comdition I confuse easily.

I thought we were having the World Wide Halloween Event that is the most awesome since I began playing Castle Story, but I thought we were also continuing the storyline with the Halloween Costumes for those who were far enough along to continue the storyline. So last week we got everyone all dressed up and we are done? That is it?

I have been done with the personal part of the Community Event since before last week's costume update. I guess I must have been the only one who expected something to happen after dressing everyone, but I am just waiting for the last Community prize to drop? Is that correct?

Do I have it correct that the Community Halloween Event is what our Halloween celebration consists of after all that costuming in the storyline? We are just waiting for the last Community Prize to drop and those of us who have finished the personal part of the World Halloween Event, and who finished last week's costuming release, are all done with Halloween?

TL, can you confirm for me, a bit slower than some sorry, that we can safely store the Halloween paraphernalia to make room for continuation of the main storyline that if I remember correctly we left off with a bunch of building materials for fairy stuff?

I don't want to jump the *** and store the Halloween stuff if we are going to need it for the storyline, but if we are done with any mention of Halloween in the storyline, and Halloween is over except for the last Community Prize drop, I could use this next week to try to deal with the shortage of room in my Kingdom.

Sorry to be redundant TL, and this is a really awesome event, so if it is over as far as anything I do I can happily move on, but I am as I say a bit slower than some, and I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Can you comfirm again that the entire Halloween storyline is completed, and we are simply waiting for those who need the time to finish up collecting pumpkins for the prizes in the Community Event?

I sometimes need to be told things twice, sorry. No matter what, thanks TL for this most awesome Event! I am thrilled that the old Castle Story artistic integrity was followed in even the smallest details of this well thought out event! I will be using some of the Halloween items because they fit nicely with my kingdom setup, and I am sure that when we get more room I will be using some of the decorations because everything will certainly have a place in my kingdom in the future.

Thanks for giving me attractive items that are neither neon colored nor sitting in slime. I realize that others have different decorating goals for their kingdoms, but I want to thank you for the break from neon and slime because I don't personally find them attractive. I am sure that when we return to the fairy storyline we will return to the bright colors and outsized decor as well because that is an integral part of the storyline but I appreciate the break from it and a return to scale for the Halloween Event.

Thanks TL! You made Halloween the best holiday this year for me!

If TL doesn't celebrate any more holidays this year, this Event and the obvious work that went into bringing it to us, has made me happy for the rest of the year at least, Thanks!

Please clear this up for me if possible, thanks! Sorry I am so easily confused.

Fashion Designer
    They were a day late last week due to illness, so maybe this week is postponed till tomorrow as well

The Honorable Panda
    I do not think there will be an update today.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There's no update today so you guys can continue working on the Halloween Event!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I assumed the final part of the storyline and the Halloween party would take place actually on Halloween itself so would conclude tomorrow hence why we didn't get an update today. Also, I've been collecting candy corn not pumpkins to get my prizes, lol!

Farm Supplier
    Thank goodness there isn't an update! I somehow doubt I'll ever manage to get the cow never mind the cauldron in the community event! And as for sister sister ......it's ridiculous !

Hi.. I'm Level 49... Sister sister is the only Quest that is open at the Moment ... I finished the Halloween Event and there is no new quest... I restarted the game several Times... Andy idea?

Farm Supplier
    Sister Sister took *forever*!!!
    Thuakie Sword #22