Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Executive Chef
    I've finished the individual portion but will continue to collect candy corn to help out the community even though I don't care about the last two prizes.

Have one more cathedral collection and waiting on neighbor replies and then I think that's it for me. since we've been trick or treating like crazy people I would love it if TL would treat us with expansions. I'm overcrowded and have had to store a ton of stuff. My kingdom isn't pretty anymore. PLEASE please more expansions!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Related to that, I had SO many responses to my purple cloth request, that I went 10 over the limit. I have 30. This is GREAT! Means I'll finish before I wake up tomorrow instead of the usual extra day it takes to get 20+20+10. While I am very happy about this, and very grateful to my wonderful neighbors, it makes me even more confused as to how it can possibly be that we are doing SO poorly on the community goal. CLEARLY a ton of people are online and doing their darnedest to win all the prizes. So WHY is the community prize meter moving so incredibly slowly it appears that we have a very good chance of not even making the second prize? I REALLY think something is wrong with the community count total, and has been for days. Maybe since the servers were down. It just doesn't make any sense.

Plus, I am responding to about 50 requests an hour myself. People are PLAYING. But we are moving at a snail's pace on the community goals. More like a snail pulling a lead weight. It's just not right. Something is wrong with the meter.
    I have recieved 44 in two days I always seem to get 21/22 responses each time I request from my neighbours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mariegoodley View Post
    I have recieved 44 in two days I always seem to get 21/22 responses each time I request from my neighbours
    Well for me I send 21 every day to active neighbors whom I know they are playing this event and I am still at 24 averaging 11 to 12 per day, I really don't know if there's a glitch, because I am sure my neighbors are accepting my requests

This is the first time this happens with the requests! I have sent another 21 today, and all I got until now is 5 though the neighbors I sent my requests to, visited me today, what's up with that TL?!

Anyway there's still time, but if this continues TL should look into it, because it is frustrating !

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone up to Prince & Knight Goal...
    ..got the Armoured Skirt in Inventory but no Crown...do we get one???
    As goal has disappeared so presume finished ?...
    Do we need it for another goal???

Quote Originally Posted by raghadd1 View Post
    Me too, nothing received just coins
    Same here! Hope it doesn't count against us! Give us costumes from the Theater please.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreltown View Post
    Same here! Hope it doesn't count against us! Give us costumes from the Theater please.
    Yh lol, be patience, i got my crown on 17th theater
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

17th??? OMG, you've got to be kidding. For real??
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I have 1 theatre, certainly not purchasing more. If I get them great, if not. Oh well. Having said that 2 taps a day for the next 10 days makes 20 taps. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    17th??? OMG, you've got to be kidding. For real??
    Yepp, and you know i have 10, so at my 2nd run, lol
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirreltown View Post
    Just now did my 3rd try, but nothing yet.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast