Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Value Pack: 24 OCT 2014

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, this cheapens my Nightmare which I worked my butt off to acquire

Also, if they're gonna do a value pack, they need to pick supers better than Magmacore and Gargolem, too (and now Nightmare).

The hardest super to breed out, imo, is the Sea Drake and if THAT super were on sale I'd spend the $15 in a heartbeat to get the value pack. But now that they've added the Nightmare in there... yeah, I feel like my Nightmare is worth less than nothing now if it can be easily achieved by new users of the game---especially since it was a tourny-only hybrid >.<
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I agree, this cheapens my Nightmare which I worked my butt off to acquire

Also, if they're gonna do a value pack, they need to pick supers better than Magmacore and Gargolem, too (and now Nightmare).

The hardest super to breed out, imo, is the Sea Drake and if THAT super were on sale I'd spend the $15 in a heartbeat to get the value pack. But now that they've added the Nightmare in there... yeah, I feel like my Nightmare is worth less than nothing now if it can be easily achieved by new users of the game---especially since it was a tourny-only hybrid >.<
    See, I think the hardest to get is the Grassquatch. It's been available since day 1 of the game (MUCH longer than most super rares) and yet I see so few of them. And I see so many people (including myself) post that they can't seem to get it. If the value pack had the Grassquatch, I'd have to seriously consider buying it. And I do my best to avoid buying these kinds of packages lol.

Rhino Keeper
    So I wasted my money. I had to buy gems to beat the last few levels ugh why
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    See, I think the hardest to get is the Grassquatch. It's been available since day 1 of the game (MUCH longer than most super rares) and yet I see so few of them. And I see so many people (including myself) post that they can't seem to get it. If the value pack had the Grassquatch, I'd have to seriously consider buying it. And I do my best to avoid buying these kinds of packages lol.
    That's what I find so interesting about the random nature of the egg breeding. He was the first super I got and then the first duplicate.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like the "rarity" is bogus. My daughter is only level 13 and has gotten 3 grassquatches. I have 2 also.

As for offering the LE animal for $... I see this in many many iOS games. I think the games cater twd hooking new players because they know that long-time players are already hooked.

As badly as I want that nightmare, being the completionist that I am, I will probably never have the nightmare because i am a new player and I am not spending $15 for 1 animal.
    Last edited by Aernak; 10-24-14 at 09:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm in agony. I want the nightmare. Do I think the game is worth the 15 bucks.....

I started playing as soon as this game was available to me... But casually. Never knew there was a tournament for the nightmare because I was not leveled up sorta on break from all games due to a family emergency. I really wish it was available as a limited time extra bonus relating to the Halloween world game rather than just for sale. Still. All you folks who won it, won it and don't have to pay 15 bucks to get it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seekerbears View Post
    So I wasted my money. I had to buy gems to beat the last few levels ugh why
    I had to use over 100 gems on it
    So ...
    Anyhow what matters that I have it
    Trying to forget 100 gems

Rhino Keeper
    You people are looking at it the wrong way. You worked hard for it yes and because of it got it for free or for very few gems(maybe $5 or less worth). Others work very hard as well and just couldn't earn it for Various reasons. I personally only got to round 19 during that tournament, it wasn't because I didn't work hard. It was because I simply don't have the time to play a lot because of my job. But now I have the chance to get it for a higher price then y'all paid but without having to play a lot. So for people like me this is great. Still not getting it because it does cost real money and I don't spend money on these games(sorry teamlava) but it was nice to have the option for a few days.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I did it. I spent the 14.99 for the value pack. I'm not ashamed to say it here. And you know what?

I GOT NOTHING

I bought it on the 25th thinking. Hey team lava deserves a bit of my support since I've enjoyed their games for so long..... the food would feed the nightmare and others so I could use them in the battles. NEVER GOT A THING.

I have spent my time emailing team lava and apple and I am getting a major run around. I don't even want it anymore since it was useless in helping me with the tourney, I going along fine with my pumpkins and I'm over having the night mare.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Well, I did it. I spent the 14.99 for the value pack. I'm not ashamed to say it here. And you know what?

I GOT NOTHING

I bought it on the 25th thinking. Hey team lava deserves a bit of my support since I've enjoyed their games for so long..... the food would feed the nightmare and others so I could use them in the battles. NEVER GOT A THING.

I have spent my time emailing team lava and apple and I am getting a major run around. I don't even want it anymore since it was useless in helping me with the tourney, I going along fine with my pumpkins and I'm over having the night mare.
    Can you send me your support ticket number by Private Message?
    I will see if a CM can check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12