Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Tournament - 10/23/14 - Arboar

Executive Chef
    Congrats guys.
    2 more to go and about 2.5 hours left.
    Lucky got some gems from other new games, Diamond arrangement game.

Executive Chef
    Okay I hurried it, paid 4 gems. One more to go.

Executive Chef
    OKay got it Yeah !. Lucky the last 3 were all one hits.

I was getting very worried that this would end up being the third tournament where i was left still trying to beat the last round as time runs out!

Thankfully got a few timely critical hits combined with some speeding up between rounds using the last few gems I had, I actually got the end prize this time!

Fashion Designer
    Dang. Lost another tournament. Was stuck on round 28 for more than a day. I tried all of my dark creatures, including a level 11 sea drake and level 13 cosmic phoenix. No luck. I really wanted the arboar. I love boar.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Did it just now. Only used gems to beat the second unicorn. Used a lot of commons....and the conductor to seize the final prize!

Well... Looks like no boar for me 55 min on a second roll back... D,: I had issues with that stupid enerald dragon (fought 15 times, with 3 or 4 rollbacks) and all I need now is to fight boar... But no time left and no gems... Would've prolly had it too had it not been for this last rollback!! Be warned everyone!! Be warned!!

Rhino Keeper
    That emerald dragon was harder to beat than the crystal unicorn. One last fight to go. I hope it goes smoothly.

Edit: I got it! I used the ultimate move once on the emerald dragon, but a total of 87 gems. This us the only tournament I won. I wish there will be the wheel to get creatures, like in DS so there is another chance to get the owl and Nightmare.
    Last edited by TokiChunsa; 10-28-14 at 11:23 PM.

Good luck toki

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiChunsa View Post
    That emerald dragon was harder to beat than the crystal unicorn. One last fight to go. I hope it goes smoothly.

Edit: I got it! I used the ultimate move once on the emerald dragon, but a total of 87 gems. This us the only tournament I won. I wish there will be the wheel to get creatures, like in DS so there is another chance to get the owl and Nightmare.
    Congrats. My Account 2 got it a day earlier eventhough it has no Crystal Breeds. That is quite funny.
    Account 1, just made it on time; after expediting.
    Last edited by Sumercarefree; 10-28-14 at 11:43 PM.