Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament - 10/23/14 - Arboar

Executive Chef

Tournament - 10/23/14 - Arboar

New tourney just started... You must install the mandatory update (v1.3.1) to play.
    Ends 5d:6h:4m from the stamp on this post (midnight Pacific Tuesday night/Wednesday morning).
    In addition to the usual x300, you also get x2 per tourney win this time.

General Tournament Guide:
    • The more rare your animal is, the better chance you have of winning.
    • The higher the level of your animal, the better chance you have of winning.
    • Choose an animal with a ?Strong Attack?, and preferably with none of the ?Avoid Using? elements.
    • My strong/weak graphic (Above means >, below means <. If elements neither above or below the other, that means neutral):

Round Opponent "Strong" Attack(s) Avoid Using I won with a:
    1 Rock Rhino (earth) Nature+ Gem+ -Fire -Electric Pandaffodil L15
    2 Shock Fox (electric) Earth+ -Water Rock Rhino L15
    3 Firefox (dark-fire) Fire+ Earth+ Water+ -Nature -Dark -Gem Frostfang L15
    4 Bamboon (earth-nature) Gem++ Nature+ +/-Fire -Earth -Electric Crystal Unicorn L10
    5 Frostfang (water) Electric+ -Fire Conducktor L15
    6 Rampage (earth-fire) Gem+ Earth+ Water+ +/-Nature -Fire -Dark -Electric Glacial Griffin L10
    7 Jackalope (nature-fire) Fire+ Water+ Gem+ +/-Earth -Nature -Dark Daredevil L15
    8 Hedgehog (earth-nature) Gem++ Nature+ +/-Fire -Earth -Electric Crystal Unicorn L10
    9 Thunderhawk L6(electric-nature) Fire+ Gem+ +/-Earth -Water Vinotaur L15
    10 Aquatter (nature-water) Electric+ Gem+ +/-Fire -Earth Falconch L12
    11 Dream Bat (dark-earth) Nature+ +/-Fire +/-Gem -Electric Ancient Sloth L15
    12 Peamoth (dark-nature) FIRE++ +/-Gem -Earth Vinotaur L15
    13 Werewolf (earth-nature) Gem++ Nature+ +/-Fire -Earth -Electric Crystal Uniocrn L10
    14 Rockodile (water-earth) Gem+ Nature+ +/-Electric --Fire Ancient Sloth L15
    15 Elephantum (electric-dark) Fire+ Earth+ -Water -Gem Ancient Sloth L15
    16 Thunder Mammoth (electric-earth) Nature+ Earth+ Gem+ -Fire -Water -Electric Ancient Sloth L15
    17 Chameneon (dark-water) Electric+ +/-Fire -Gem Thunder Mammoth L13
    18 Frankenswine (dark-nature) FIRE++ +/-Gem -Earth Vinotaur L15
    19 Ocean Owl (water-nature) Electric+ Gem+ +/-Fire -Earth Eagle Beagle L12
    20 Zapra (electric-dark) Fire+ Earth+ -Water -Gem Ancient Sloth L15
    21 Terrorier (dark-fire) Fire+ Earth+ Water+ -Nature -Dark -Gem Rampage L15
    22 Crystal Unicorn (gem) Dark+ -Nature -Earth Nightmare L15
    23 Ancient Sloth (earth-nature) Gem++ Nature+ +/-Fire -Earth -Electric Crystal Unicorn L10
    24 Yak-o-Lantern (earth-fire) Gem+ Earth+ Water+ +/-Nature -Fire -Dark -Electric Glacial Griffin L10
    25 Emerald Dragon (gem-nature) Fire+ Gem+ Dark+ --Earth -Nature Nightmare L15
    26 Owl Bear (dark-nature) FIRE++ +/-Gem -Earth Nightmare L15
    27 Vampire Cat (earth-fire) Gem+ Earth+ Water+ +/-Nature -Fire -Dark -Electric Crystal Unicorn L10
    28 Crystal Unicorn (gem) Dark+ -Nature -Earth Nightmare L15
    29 Skeletal Dragon (earth-fire) Gem+ Earth+ Water+ +/-Nature -Fire -Dark -Electric Crystal Unicorn L10
    30 Arboar (water-nature) Electric+ Gem+ +/-Fire -Earth Crystal Unicorn L10

Arboar - rare water/nature. Hatch time: 10:00; Evolution time: 13:00

Good Luck, Everyone!!!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-26-14 at 03:57 PM. Reason: filling in through round 20, new image

Fashion Designer
    Oh good, you're here. I guess I'll post the Universal Fighter Selector before I fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    UNIVERSAL FIGHTER SELECTOR
    Search for the line that begins with the challenger's elemental Type, then select the highest rarity and level you have from the recommended responder types. Elements matter more than rarity. Rarity matters more than level.
    See the bottom of the post for notes that may help you use the Selector.

Pure Gem: Use Electric-Dark, Dark-Water or Dark-Fire. <DARK>

Gem-Nature: Use Dark-Fire

Pure Electric: Use Electric-Earth, Dark-Earth, Earth-Nature or Earth-Fire <EARTH>

Electric-Dark: Use Earth-Fire

Electric-Water: Use Electric-Earth

Electric-Earth: Use Gem-Nature or Earth-Nature

Electric-Nature: Use Pure Gem, Gem-Nature, Electric-Fire, Dark-Fire, Earth-Fire or Nature-Fire <GEM> <FIRE>

Electric-Fire: Use Electric-Earth or Earth-Fire <EARTH>

Pure Dark: Use Electric-Fire, Dark-Fire, Earth-Fire, or Nature-Fire <FIRE>

Dark-Water: Use Electric-Dark, Electric-Water, Electric-Earth. Electric-Nature or Electric-Fire <ELECTRIC>

Dark-Earth: Use Gem-Nature, Dark-Nature, Water-Nature, Earth-Nature or Nature-Fire. <NATURE>

Dark-Nature: Use Electric-Fire, Dark-Fire or Nature-Fire <FIRE>

Dark-Fire: Use Water-Earth or Earth-Fire

Pure Water: Use Electric-Dark, Electric-Water, Electric-Earth or Electric-Nature <ELECTRIC>

Water-Earth: Use Gem-Nature. Second-best responders are Electric-Nature, Dark-Nature, Water-Nature or Earth-Nature <GEM> <NATURE>

Water-Nature: use Pure Gem, Gem-Nature, Electric-Dark, Electric-Water, Electric-Nature or Electric-Fire. <GEM> <ELECTRIC>

Pure Earth: Use Gem-Nature. Second-best responders are Pure Gem, Dark-Nature, Water-Nature or Earth-Nature. <GEM> <NATURE>

Earth-Nature: Use Gem-Nature! Second-best responder is Pure Gem. Third-best responders are Dark-Nature, Water-Nature or Nature-Fire <GEM> <NATURE>

Earth-Fire: Use Water-Earth

Pure Nature: Use Pure Gem, Gem-Nature, Electric-Fire, Dark-Fire or Nature-Fire <GEM> <FIRE>

Nature-Fire: Use Pure Gem, Electric-Water, Electric-Fire, Water-Earth or Earth-Fire. <GEM> <FIRE> <WATER>

Pure Fire: Use Water-Earth

NOTES

Sections in blue text were adjusted for Gem's dominance over Earth & Nature.

Dominance: Indicated inside the <POINTED BRACKETS> whenever responders have at least one element that is neutral or weak against the challenger. If no dominant element is indicated, ALL the responders' elements are strong against the challenger. E.g., against Dark-Fire, WATER, EARTH and FIRE are ALL dominant. In such cases, if you don't have a super with two dominant elements, use a corresponding rare; otherwise, select a super with just one of the dominant elements.

Selection Example: If the challenger is Glider, Daredevil or Lion, look for Electric-Fire in the Selector. Recommended responders are Electric-Earth or Earth-Fire, and EARTH is the dominant element. If you don't have Terradactyl or Magmacore, you would use Mammoth, Volcamel or Rampage. If you have neither the supers nor rares for this set of responders, you are better off going with a super EARTH like Gargolem, Griffin, Grassquatch or Sloth. Try not to use Shock Fox, Armordillo or Rhino unless the challenger is the common Glider. The dominant element is indicated so that you can pick a second-best super if needed.

Winning: Once you select your fighter and enter the battle, your odds are SET, and it won't matter which element button you use. If you don't roll a Critical, your hit will do standard damage of 25-33% from EITHER element button. If the opponent lands at least 2 weak hits (20-25% each), your animal will survive the 3rd counter-attack and get a defensive default victory. Your 4th hit ALWAYS wins, if you get one, even if you don't get a Critical.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 10-23-14 at 06:02 PM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay. My first tourney!

Rhino Keeper
    Just saw it right now after downloading the update :P too bad I lost to the rock rhino on the first go XD I should be able to get 10 pumpkins every day (assuming that I win each one)

I don't think it gives you pumpkins if you lose. (Might be wrong though)

Executive Chef
    No pumpkins if you lose.

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa! Tournament!

Round 1: lvl 15 sloth, nature attack!
    Round 2: lvl 15 twilight troll, dark attack
    Round 3: lvl 15 frostfang
    Round 4: lvl 15 vinotaur, nature attack
    Round 5: lvl 10 gold lion, electric attack
    Round 6: lvl 15 frostfang
    Round 7: lvl 15 frostfang
    Round 8: lvl 15 vinotaur, fire attack
    Round 9: lvl 15 vinotaur, fire attack
    Round 10: lvl 15 vinotaur, fire attack
    Round 11: lvl 15 vinotaur, nature attack
    Round 12: lvl 15 onyx ox, fire attack
    Round 13: lvl 15 twilight troll, dark attack
    Round 14: lvl 15 ancient sloth, earth attack
    Round 15: lvl 15 onyx ox, fire attack
    Round 16: lvl 15 twilight troll, nature attack
    Round 17: lvl 15 gold lion, electric attack
    Round 18: lvl 15 Onyx Ox, fire attack
    Round 19: lvl 15 Onyx Ox, fire attack
    Round 20: lvl 15 vinotaur, fire attack
    Round 21: lvl 15 frostfang
    Round 22: lvl 15 Onyx Ox, dark attack
    Round 23: lvl 15 twilight troll, nature attack
    Round 24: lvl 15 frostfang
    Round 25: lvl 10 unicorn
    Round 26: lvl 15/ vinotaur/ fire attack
    Round 27: lvl 15 frostfang
    Last edited by Sylvrthrne; 10-26-14 at 07:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    No pumpkins if you lose.
    That's common sense

Executive Chef
    Yeah. Great. Just found this. Level 15 super rare, nature blows, lost to a stupid rock rhino. Bah.

This is why I hate inconsistency. Who is going to find this thing at this hour under normal circumstances.

Double bah.

Rhino Keeper
    Tried the first level with my werewolf's nature attack but lost... Next is the ancient sloth
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Executive Chef
    Lost my first round too got too excited and used the wrong animal.

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast