Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Who's haunting the HH

So Who's haunting the HH

The HH is haunted by the ghost of Ivy's sister, Hedera. She was unfortunately ****ed in one of Ivy's potion brewing accidents. Her jet black hair was streaked with gray when she was surprised by the explosion & she now wanders the Halls of the Mansion each night.

So anybody else have a story about the ghost or ghosts inhabiting the Haunted Hall?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Mine has herds of ghostly dire boars, stampeding through the hallways. HERDS!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Our old wise king entered the Hall seeking the knowledge of the great and mighty Thuan and this is where he met is noble demise. For the cost if the ancient secrets was..... his life!.....and now whispers of those bits of information have become legendary.

He and his *stout* and noble knights must wander the halls for all eternity as phantoms. Tokens of candy and the blood of sacred cows appear as offering to Thuan to set him free.

As paper flags fly in the wind of Tibetan monestarys, paper ghosts and bats show the impermanence of this world. And the setting free of desire for such things as silver, shards and dark seeds as our stockpiles fill to eternal capacity of .....the dreaded....quests fulfilled and the loss of our beloved quest book.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

I like yours better, reliquary.

Rhino Keeper
    No wayyy.... I always wondered why Ivy has identity issues....!
    At least we don't have to send her plants...LOLS!

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Hmmm .... I'm not sure ...but, could it possibly be the ghost of CUPPERBUTT!?!?!!!!!!!

...she nor the third search party have yet to return, y'know.

Rhino Keeper
    Cupperbutt must have been swept away into a Hall of Mirrors and all her reflections are replicas!.....but little known is that her true self is spooking out our new Hall as she wails for her true love....LOLS!

Rhino Keeper
    It's the ghost of gem traps past.

And who would be Cupperbutt's one true love? We know it's not Mr.P since she fled the nuptials & left him standing at the altar.
    Did she flee with Ollie, who may or may not be guilty of the great flood of '14 thus causing chaos & fleeing with the bride? I said "maybe/maybe not"
    Could it be Thurston who's such a doofus he roams the Kingdoms/queendoms all day long nary lifting a finger to help fight roaming beasts.
    There are many more contenders but don't want a long dissertation here.

Executive Chef
    All I know is my walls have a surrounding of the haunted path, this path signifies the edge by which you cannot hear the screams and moans coming from the hall. Step onto the path at your peril.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast