Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are Halloween clothes and other items

I agree, I want more Halloween costumes and Halloween decorations!!! I did not get enough last year!

Rhino Keeper
    My last post was meant to be facetious but was promptly deleted. Maybe I hit too close to the mark? One last chance this week. If we get no Halloween catalog or decorations, I will be convinced that whoever is now in charge of Fashion Story seriously has something against the holiday.

I agree..... I only hope other seasonal holidays don't go equally ignored...

Ive seen some boutiques with jack-o-lantern dresses on the racks, what gives? I'm on android, using a nexus 7. I see notices when i log in of Halloween items but can't find them anywhere! :'(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by corvusmellori View Post
    Ive seen some boutiques with jack-o-lantern dresses on the racks, what gives? I'm on android, using a nexus 7. I see notices when i log in of Halloween items but can't find them anywhere! :'(
    Did you install fashion story ballet from your google playstore yet? If not, you need to do that first, then they really should be there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12