Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are Halloween clothes and other items

Farm Supplier

Where are Halloween clothes and other items

I can't believe they don't put Halloween items to decorate my store. Where are the Halloween clothes?

Halloween Items

Quote Originally Posted by tvxal3 View Post
    I can't believe they don't put Halloween items to decorate my store. Where are the Halloween clothes?
    I so agree by now we usually have some sort of Halloween stuff out. I have shops in bakery,resturant,and fashion story and Id love to put up new Halloween decorations 🙈yet we have either gotten nothing or very little. Why? Are we going to get any Halloween this year? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I am definetly not happy we haven't even gotten one Halloween update. No point next week as Halloween will be almost over with then. TL has let us down big time. One halloween update would have been at least nice. The previous years have been great with getting weekly Halloween updates during October. What has happened this year? Why has TL decided to let us down so much. Even bakery and restaurant though we got one update as disappointing as that was it was better then nothing. Fashion they completely let most of us down! Bad form TL!
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I'm not the only upset by the lack of halloween costumes and decorationsthis year

Rhino Keeper
    I know how you guys feel I am not too happy either. I really need new Halloween decorations at u TL

I think it's totally ridiculous that no Halloween items have come out yet. TL is so disappointing. I think Halloween items should have come out for at least 2 weeks before for that whole amount of time!

Some of their other games have made Halloween theme games like FarmVille 2 and some of those other ones they always show in the bulletin boards. If you search Team Lava in your apps it will show you all their apps. They have gone heavy Halloween on a couple?? So why nothing for some games?? I was so excited after seeing everyone putting out years past stuff!! Then nothing?? We should of been getting Halloween all month long!! If they had problems and couldn't make new stuff then just tell us and rerelease old stuff for people who are new or didn't get all they wanted in years past!! We should all stage a date were none of us plays at all! Or no one buys anything for an update! Hit them were it hurts because they have hit us where it hurts. I'm so disappointed.

Executive Chef
    We will probably get another halloween box on tuesday - we haven't had a box for a while. But I certainly won't bother opening it if we do

Rhino Keeper
    Here too, halloween is he best season for me... But i won't open any box just for 3 days until halloween...

I'm not even confident we will get any Halloween! All my other Team Lava games have already gotten Halloween stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast