Thread: Need quick responses to constructible parts requests?

New Resident

Need quick responses to constructible parts requests?

Hey guys. My ID is Tay7979. I'm on bakery story and restaurant story.

It seems on restaurant story it takes a while for me to get any part requests filled. (I just wanna build stuff man!&#128542

I'm pretty responsive and I gift parts as well.

On bakery story it takes no time at all to get stuff from neighbors. (But RS is slackin)

If anyone else feels my pain lets all be neighbors!! (Idc what your level is just as long as you gift parts)

Thanks guys!

There's an Add Me thread for all TL games here:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Many players looking for Neighbors. A mod will close this thread since its in the wrong place.

Force closing & restarting the game will show responses.

I had the problem of not getting requests filled or needed part gifts until midnight when I was working on a goal a while back even when I was declining everything else and even when folks told me they had sent it so I know things do get hung up in the system from time to time. I would literally get a few things at midnight and then nothing else that I needed (even when friends tried to send it) all day. Just stuff I'd decline. So frustrating. Things are working more smoothly for me now (but of course I'm not working on a goal so there's no pressure). There's really nothing you can do but grin and bear it. Having friends who you know approve your requests obviously helps too. Feel free to add me. I'll approve your requests. Just gift me stew as a thank you (and approve mine as well, of course).