Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10-22-14

Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    reflecting pool for 70 Gems !!!!!!!!! Why didn't bring back koi pond ??!!! It was with the most votes
    I guess they'll bring back the koi pond soon. Though I really don't mind they brought back the Reflecting Pool, it's lovely! But my heart break again when I saw the 70 gems price tag. I can't imagine if the high pricing stay the same for every deco they bring back. My gems wouldn't last till BFS if that's the case. =.="

And it sure seem like they're removing item one by one. The Picnic Prep is the next to go.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Swan Pond was one of those weeks?

Ok, so it's not seasonally themed, but this is a FANTASTIC update all the same - all the items are nice, and the coin items are really well priced!! The icing on the cake is that there are THREE new recipes which go PERFECTLY with the new items... Looking past that it wasn't Halloween or Autumn; THANK YOU Team Lava, beautiful update

Fashion Designer
    Thank you TL! Three new recipes and all short times! I'm running out of short cool times so this is just what I needed!

This is so ridiculous. Plenty of people have asked for autumn/halloween decorations and we've all been ignored. Wow...

Lmao I actually love the non halloween/autumn releases because its not so limiting when it comes to designing well that's my opinion anyways I absolutely love the items! ☺

Executive Chef
    Sooooo nobody was gonna tell me the reflecting pool was back,for a limited time? Y'all are SO cruel. Now I need to tap into my new apartment budget to decide if I can forego food at this new Indian restaurant, to buy gems while they are on sale.

Y'all couldn't wait until next month to give me something so glorious?!

Executive Chef
    ouch. 70 gems? i liked it, but not that much. but what if i regret not getting it later?

thanks for new recipes, TL! i like this update much better now.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I wish the Gelato was an appliance, but it is still really cool either way. Thank you for the new recipes TL! Goes great with the italian goal appliances from September. Love it.

Rhino Keeper
    I wished it was autumn related, however, I do like the gelato display and the new recipes. So I cant complain. I do however think 70 gems is a bit steep ( at least for my taste ) so on that I will be passing up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast