Thread: can't build my haunted oven

New Resident

can't build my haunted oven

so i bought my haunted oven and got a box with pieces, but it didn't count in my goals and i also don't know how to request the knobs and spirals i need to built the oven.
    can someone please help me?

storm8 ID: ClaudiT83
    restaurantname: LaCantina

Farm Supplier
    You have to fully build it. To request the parts for the oven you need to have Neighbors and then you can send them request. They can also gift it to you (so you get double). You can buy using gems but that would be a waste.
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Fashion Designer
    Just double tap the box with pieces outside of design mode and you should get a popup showing you how to request each part needed that you don't already possess.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Just double tap the box with pieces outside of design mode and you should get a popup showing you how to request each part needed that you don't already possess.
    thank you so much that really helped me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiT83 View Post
    thank you so much that really helped me
    You're welcome. But just be mindful that you can only get up to 20 requested parts per day (and 20 gifts, but those are separate from requests, so you can potentially get 40 of the items you need if all of your neighbors send the correct ones that day). It's best not to buy a ton of boxes that need building, since that will take up appliance slots that you can use to cook while you wait, as you cannot store these until they are finally built. If the machine is going to need more than 10 total requested parts to build, best to wait one at a time. ...unless you already have a ton of food that needs to sell or have very reliable neighbors who gift the right things, then I guess it doesn't matter.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!