Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10-22-14

Rhino Keeper
    Um.......

Rhino Keeper
    Re donk u lous. I am really quite dumbfounded at the past two weeks updates! These next three months are the biggest holiday and hello, SPENDING money months! And they go and give nothing at all the majority of people want! If not Halloween, why not fall? Come on mow....

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad HALLOWEEN is done, I HATE....no.....LOTHE that holiday! It's about time TL doesn't cram weeks and weeks of the same holiday content down players throats. Hope they keep that trend up with other upcoming holidays. So ALL players can play the game. I've been playing other non-TL games while these Halloween goals were going on, left my tables full of tips and closed my stores for a few weeks.

This update is cool, love it! Hope not gem heavy and hope new recipe(s) since I have been cooking Roasted Chicken & Creme Brulee since the first week of this month.
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 10-21-14 at 08:05 PM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Great Idea! Thanksgiving and Xmas it is!

I wish there were Fall items, but I really don't want anymore Halloween items.
    I enjoy this week's updates.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    I'm planning on decorating my restaurant for Christmas already. One Halloween update... Pointless. I hope we get a recipe though or an old appliance back

Fashion Designer
    For those that don't like Halloween, you certainly don't want to go to my Restaurant lol.

Seriously though, one release does not give enough items to decorate with. Maybe if you have played for years one might but newer players, not even. I am ready to spend cash for some decent decorations for the holidays. Guess I keep it this week. Again......

A solution might be to release a lot more items at one time. This way everyone is happy. Those that hate holidays only have to suffer through one weeks worth while those that love holidays get enough to decorate with. People are ready to spend money.... TL are you listening?

Mmmm... a gelato display and a pasta tower sounds yummy! The fountain is nice, let's see how much it cost first. Will the river get overflow with so many boats recently? We got a cruise ship, a tour boat and now a gondola. Lol =/

Hoping for a re-release of past decorations from the poll we voted. Koi pond, indoor koi pond or whatever past decorations please!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Ooh, this should go nicely with the pizza theme from last month's goals. If I ever redecorate and decide to clean up my mess of clashing themes restaurant, Italian would be appealing.

Interesting update. Well i think all updates in RS should be food related and this one def fits the mould.
    Now I agree designers could/should have done better with pasta than just duplicate the pizza tower - unless of course they design for free then of course I would understand and support the lack of creativity. If not......
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast