Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10-22-14

Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 10-22-14

Wonder what We will get tomorrow in our update? Need halloween items and recipes on the ovens.

Edit(KP)

Ah, buongiorno! Italian culture is full of beautiful architecture and delicious food. Turn your Shop into the streets of Venice with the Venetian floor tiles in Restaurant Story.
    Bring the best of Italy with these zesty new decorations:

• Gelato Display
    • Pasta Tower
    • Gondola Date
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-22-14 at 07:34 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Also want Halloween content, but it would be really nice to see something for Diwali, which is coming up this Thursday and was a relatively popular suggestion on the Holiday Suggestion thread. Perhaps, if TL decides to re-release previous Halloween content, we could get both?

Either way, I really hope we don't get more summer stuff (unless it's a new recipe). I know the season is upon the southern hemisphere, but there seems to have been a glut of it recently.

And, as always, more basic appliance recipes
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-21-14 at 01:31 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Swear if no halloween items tomorrow then I'm decorating for thanksgiving/xmas

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping 4 more Halloween items but since we got a Fireman's crate last wk who knows? I was really disappointed w last wk's update.
    We should b getting the teaser for the update around 8pm EST today.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Another non Halloween release. Gelato display without being an appliance. Weird
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 10-21-14 at 04:59 PM.

Fashion Designer

Ah, buongiorno! Italian culture is full of beautiful architecture and delicious food. Turn your shop into the streets of Venice with the Venetian floor tiles in Restaurant Story.

Bring the best of Italy with these zesty new decorations:

• Gelato Display
    • Pasta Tower
    • Gondola Date
    Yeah, not Halloween or Fall again.

But I really like the wallpaper and flooring (maybe not together). The boat is nice, though it really should have been more like a traditional Gondola instead of a rowboat of sorts with two oars, if that's what they were going for, which it seems so by the description. The food display will be nice to have and the fountain is great, though I'm assuming it's going for gems. I'm not a HUGE holiday person, but it is pretty strange that there is no continuation from the goals so far. Although, so long as it's decent looking stuff, I'm not too upset about it.
    Last edited by LavaRain8; 10-21-14 at 05:24 PM.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'm not impressed. I figured we'd wouldn't b getting Halloween items especially after seeing the update 4 BS. I doubt I'll b buying any of this stuff and it'd b nice if we'd get some new recipes this wk, but I doubt it since I dont c any displayed. Well we got a pizza tower way back when and now we get a pasta tower.
    THX 4 nothing TL. I'm really disappointed once again.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Gondola? That's a rowboat.

TL at least bring back some of the Halloween boxes!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    hm i think tl got this mixed up with bakery story, bs got the restaurant asian update and rs got the continuing gelato update. so strange, and btw i hate the pasta tower its a knock off of the leaning pizza tower ugh at least be original.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    What the heck are they thinking? O.o Halloween is finished already??

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast