Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Executive Chef
    On topic, I have wanted that breakfast buffet for so long, I don't care it's 70gems! As soon as I get a gem sale, it's mine! I also like the new decor. My only complaint is they recycled the same dessert display - that was rather lazy of them.

Farm Supplier
    70 gems. I'll pass...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-22-14 at 02:31 PM. Reason: inappropriate language
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Executive Chef
    I don't know if I'm happy or sad, I've always wanted the breakfast buffet. Now that it's here I simply can't believe the price, I was expecting between 35 to 50 gems since it's an item from many years ago.

To all the players who are enjoying the Japanese theme, glad you got something you wanted.

For the rest expecting autumn / Halloween (including myself) no sweat. Maybe we will or will not get old/new holiday related items.

I'm disappointed but glad others are enjoying the updates. I'm going start decorating for Christmas!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    On topic, I have wanted that breakfast buffet for so long, I don't care it's 70gems! As soon as I get a gem sale, it's mine! I also like the new decor. My only complaint is they recycled the same dessert display - that was rather lazy of them.
    LOL! Your place is always gorgeous, I'm sure you'll add 1 if not 2 buffets !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    What was the original price for the breakfast buffet? Was it the same price or has it been inflated?
    No idea. As it's a free gift given when you purchase gems back then. I'll be holding off buying it first, just in case they price it wrongly. One can only hope. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    LOL! Your place is always gorgeous, I'm sure you'll add 1 if not 2 buffets !!!
    Thank you I don't buy multiple display items if they're for gems though so will be sticking to the steep price of 1 x 70gem breakfast buffet!

Really 70 gems for the breakfast buffet? Sure it's nice but it's not worth that at all.

Also the new display is just recycled artwork from the tea time display. All the did is move the cakes around inside and change the outside. At least they could've put asian themed desserts. Kind of disappointing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    No idea. As it's a free gift given when you purchase gems back then. I'll be holding off buying it first, just in case they price it wrongly. One can only hope. XD
    Lol, it was free? That's quite the price increase then. Maybe it was just that high in demand that they thought a ton of people would actually buy them at this price. I'm sure some will, but certainly not as many as they would hope. 70 for any one item seems pretty steep. I would rather open a good box 3 times vs. 1 object.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I thought I'd get the breakfast buffet, even if it was for gems, but that's definitely not going to happen now. In fact the update as a whole is kinda pricey. Also why are they getting rid of the book club display? It's not a holiday item, nor is it a seasonal item. I had been planning to buy it after Black Friday, but it looks like I'll be forced to buy it much sooner.

Seriously? Why is everybody complaining when there isn't not your favourite goals up there?! If what they put up this week didn't satisfy you, too bad... Then wait for next week!!! BS is just a game, don't take it too seriously!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast