Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by YvieKennaCafe View Post
    Everyone clamoring for autumn goals realizes that people in other countries like Australia play this game and autumn updates for them would be maybe not desirable.
    That's understandable, but Teamlava are an American based company, so it makes sense for them to stick with the current seasons the company is based in.

Fashion Designer
    With the amount of constant disappointment that's being expressed weekly in these threads about the lack of Autumn and Halloween updates, you would think TL would finally listen to a little feedback, but I guess not. As someone else mentioned, these are updates that could have waited to come out at any other given time rather than around a popular holiday. We're a month into Autumn and have yet to see anything Autumn related.

Boring!

Really expected a halloween update, you have the rest of the year for these random not bakery related themes! And you ruined october!! HUGE disappointment!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    So ONE halloween update? Decorating for Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    I would be happy with anything, tbh. It is exciting to get holiday themed decor, but I am the type of person that can make use of any color, shape, or design to go with any of my themes. I know the work and time that is put into making these games work, and it is no easy feat, believe me! It is amazing the designs and detail that is created, and I appreciate everything they release.
    Agree with you, although I was one of the people who did want Halloween stuff...it's a job to release new creative content weekly...

Farm Supplier
    I feel bad because I have been requesting Asian theme for a long time, AND I want more RS type stuff for bakery story .....BUT we all ALLL have been begging angrily for Halloween and Fall stuff...and you might be thinking oh we will save that for Thankshypocrite day...but seriously more of us like and Celebrate Halloween than Thankshypocrite day.
    Why they didn't listen and repeat the old way that made them successful is beyond me. Hey we had more happy players who spent more gems back when we did special editions and full holiday releases..hmmm my goodness could it be we lose profit when we don't have a regular satisfied customer base? Why couldn't this have waited til spring?

I love this update, can't wait! I just hope it is as good as in the picture.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks TL, this is exactly how my family decorates for Halloween! My street looks like an Asian Buffett every Oct. 31. You nailed this release ;-)

On the bright side, no gems wasted this week...thanks for helping me save for black Friday!

Executive Chef
    I usually like food displays and happily get them for gems, but it's getting lame that the new presumably Japanese dessert display has the same food as the porcelain tea one and the french patisserie one. Design some new food to fit the themes, at least.

People clamoring for fall/autumn items, I'm sure they'll show up in late November when everyone is asking for Christmas items, that's how it's been every year I've played. Just as the summer items people ask for in May don't show up until late September.

Decent updates, I do like the Japanese theme and the bonsai tree. But I'm still waiting for the re-release of past decoration from the poll we voted. It's getting really boring when we have to keep requesting for stuff/theme we like but end up getting nothing or some random theme instead.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast