Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianne007 View Post
    Hope this helps
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Oh my I want that breakfast buffet so much but 70 gems! If it were only 30-50 it's okay... but 70... and black friday is only a month away! Arghhh *pulls hair*

Rhino Keeper
    Who is going to buy breakfast buffet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Who is going to buy breakfast buffet?
    I would love to, but......I'm waiting for something better I think. It's super cute but 70 gems IMO is quite high for that. Trying to save my gems for Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Whatever, the breakfast buffet is obviously overpriced but thats a huge well designed item so I might indulge. YET, if it is offered for Black Friday for half the price then I think Ill be entitled to scream blue murder. So I think TL should make the statement clear: for players who want the breakfast buffet buy it now it will never come back or if it does the price wont be lower.

Not sure however if a mod can ask TL for that kind of confirmation. If not the doubt will remain and thats really unpleasant
    It is indeed very overpriced for that size. Speaking of size, it's kinda weird too. 4x2. I'm still having a small hope that they price it wrongly and it should be below 50 gems instead. I would be extremely mad if they bring back again during BFS and the price get slash into half or below 70 gems. Still remember the pricing incident back then during BFS last year? =/

I'm gonna wait for a few more days before buying the buffet. Hmmm~
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I thought about it and think the price won't change. Consider the picnic display on restaurant that was offered and still out of the box from last year. It is 70 gems. Same with items in fashion. This isnt a box item but considering its a blast from the past and hugely coveted I can see why it is the price it is. I bet if the Aquarius fountain was released...hint.hint...on fashion, the price would be the same.

And I'm sorry for my budget but Baby girl will buy three of them. Again....hint..hint...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianne007 View Post
    Hope this helps
    Super sweet! The bread baskets offered not too long ago would look good near this on either side. And I can maybe put some counters out with items from the bread appliance and some from the Italian bread maker too. Make it look all snazzy and whatnot. I just need a dang gem sale. Ain't nobody got time to buy them regular price. But if this comes back next month, at a lower price on cyber Monday I'm leading the tantrum brigade.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a nice and pretty update, though seems a bit more suited for spring. But maybe that's just me hoping for Halloween items.

I'll have to see if I can spare some funds to get the Breakfast Buffet. I should, after all, I get paid tomorrow lol.
    Last edited by zeldashepard; 10-23-14 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It is indeed very overpriced for that size. Speaking of size, it's kinda weird too. 4x2. I'm still having a small hope that they price it wrongly and it should be below 50 gems instead. I would be extremely mad if they bring back again during BFS and the price get slash into half or below 70 gems. Still remember the pricing incident back then during BFS last year? =/

I'm gonna wait for a few more days before buying the buffet. Hmmm~
    i do remember the incident lol im gonna wait as well... and will prob buy it for 70 gems, hoping prices will never be slashed otherwise i swear i call the cops for virtual robbery!!!!!
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys, the thread went off topic with personal arguments. These posts have been removed because they were causing forum disruption and derailing the thread.
    Please be sure and follow the forum rules when posting.
    Forum Rules & Policies

Further posts that violate the forum rules may lead to disciplinary action taken on your account.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request