Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Fashion Designer
    I would have liked this LTO, but 70 gems is like $12-14 and that's really ridiculous. For the Mad Hatter Tea Party maybe, but not this one. And I'm really disappointed because I really did want it.. ;(

I think this update was nice. It has an autumnal feel to it, especially the wallpaper and bonsai. I would love to see new recipes though.

Any place I can see the Breakfast Display? I don't have enough gems to make it large. Thanks.

M I the only one feeling this cruelty.....gem heavy LTO (which we will regret not buying)
    relevant and well designed decorations being removed (which we hv to buy now or will be seen begging for them in the forums later)

AND ALL THIS WHEN WE ARE 1 MONTH AWAY FROM BLACK FRIDAY....(it will be my first...so was really looking forward to it)
    Hv been saving gems for so long...but i guess I will b gemless by BF..:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by algalesia View Post
    M I the only one feeling this cruelty.....gem heavy LTO (which we will regret not buying)
    relevant and well designed decorations being removed (which we hv to buy now or will be seen begging for them in the forums later)

AND ALL THIS WHEN WE ARE 1 MONTH AWAY FROM BLACK FRIDAY....(it will be my first...so was really looking forward to it)
    Hv been saving gems for so long...but i guess I will b gemless by BF..:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
    Yeah the bookclub meeting being removed is too bad. I haven't bought in the past since I have the pastel lounge, which is basically the same furniture, but I do think it's a great design and may have to ponder getting it now even though I've been saving for Black Friday. At least 45 gems is a reasonable price, unlike 70 for the buffet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Whatever, the breakfast buffet is obviously overpriced but thats a huge well designed item so I might indulge. YET, if it is offered for Black Friday for half the price then I think Ill be entitled to scream blue murder. So I think TL should make the statement clear: for players who want the breakfast buffet buy it now it will never come back or if it does the price wont be lower.

Not sure however if a mod can ask TL for that kind of confirmation. If not the doubt will remain and thats really unpleasant
    Agree that it would be nice if we could be sure that these 70 gem items won't return for cheaper a month from now. Budgeting and planning is important in this game!

Rhino Keeper
    I was so hopefull when they put out a suggestion forum for holidays a month ago that they were going to listen to everyone suggestions and give them what they want for the holidays but am still happy with update cause I know a couple people have really wanted some Zen,chinese or Japanese items

Thumbs down

Disappointed again.. Less play time in my bakery it's October we want Halloween items not no spa relaxing whatever that update is..

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bought the LTO? I would love to see a picture.

Hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-10-23-04-02-08.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	16229