Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all the UK Castle Story Players

Executive Chef

To all the UK Castle Story Players

Don't forget the clocks go back an hour tonight so your adventures will need checking an hour earlier than it did this morning (if your getting in 3 a day).

IAlso it will mean our updates will come in an hour earlier.

Nightclub Owner
    This is true for all countries that have DTS.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Yes but I believe that some countries change at other times? Not specifically this evening? Or am I wrong?

Yes here in Amsterdam Netherlands the clock W'll go back an hours this night at 02:00

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

In the US, we don't move our clocks back until Nov. 2. We like to be different, I guess...? Lol
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Nightclub Owner
    Europe will shift this weekend. So they will have the weekly updates an hour later until the US decides to move . Not that bad as it gives them an 1 more to harvest candies
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Europe will shift this weekend. So they will have the weekly updates an hour later until the US decides to move . Not that bad as it gives them an 1 more to harvest candies
    I'm confused. I thought that means we get the update an hour earlier. At the moment the updates hit at 9 pm. We move the clock an hour back so that should be 8 pm?
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    Ok now I'm confused and I posted originally. My thinking was, clocks go back so the time for the updates would be an hour EARLIER in the UK and now apparently the rest of Europe.

So when the US move theirs it will be another hour again? So updates 2 hours earlier? Someone above said an hour later?

Nightclub Owner
    Europe will shift the clock one our back. That means the difference with the US will be 1-hour more. Next week the US will shift their clocks, then the difference between them will be the same again.

Rhino Keeper
    This thread remembers me of the discussions about neighbor requests. Three people - five opinions - lot of cofusion. Lol.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast