Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose oven glitch

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Rose oven glitch

I was just about to buy a second rose oven, and when I looked for it it was again showing as blocked by goal, not even showing the one I had already bought! Pls help :-S

Rhino Keeper

bought 8 rose ovens and there all missing now

I know that buying the rose oven is over now but all of my rose ovens were not showing any recipes so I stored one and than tried to bring back wasn't there anymore tried to close app thanks restarted phone than they all disappeared all together I hope this is a error

Farm Supplier
    Same thing here! I was just about to make a thread asking if anyone else was missing their rose ovens lol.

I bought two and I stored them to put up my Halloween decorations and now BOTH are missing

I too tried to shut down and restart, even cleared the cache and data and uninstalled and re-installed and my ovens are still gone.

Anyone know what's going on? I'd like my ovens back please. I know that I stored them. I did not sell them and I would really like them back.
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

Farm Supplier
    My rose ovens are missing too. I had two, put them in storage earlier today, went to take them out and both are gone. It was a most unpleasant surprise, let me tell you!

I've done everything I can on my end (restarting, clearing the cache, clearing the data, even uninstalling and re-installing) so whatever is wrong has to be a goof on Team Lava's side of things. I hope they fix it soon b/c I really want my ovens back.
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Rose oven glitch

Hi, rose ovens pleaded in storage are now inaccessible. Looks like a glitch...and not as fun as the crater pond one...eds, mods, is tech looking into this?

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...it's a glitch, i had seven in storage, I'm sure TL will sort it out....

Host(ess)
    I bought 4 & now it's just showing as locked. I'm on android. I stored them as I had been busy with halloween recipes & had no room for extra appliances. I wish I had kept them out now.

Rhino Keeper
    Eds, there is another thread on this issue, just noticed...feel free to del...tks

New Resident
    My rose oven has gone too. Has completely disappeared bad is now showing up as a locked goal again

Farm Supplier
    Built and stored my 9th rose oven just now so I just saw this. Glitches everywhere.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast