Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Requires Internet Connection

Angry Game Requires Internet Connection

For some reason I can not log into RS. I keep getting a notice that says "Game requires Internet connection" however, I am connected to the Internet. My food is spoiled now because of this bug. Please help me fix this. My storm I'd is chelle225

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that! We were down for maintenance for a bit. Please try logging in again.

I've been having the same problem for three days now keeps processing processing then says requires internet connection which i have and go check yep can go anywhere online just not to any team lava games!! Can anyone help on occassion i can get on but it acts funny then off it goes again. Since i'm not having issues anywhere else must be on tl end???anyone else having problems? I am on a kindle fire i use two of them and the same trouble on both devices i am playing the original versions of bakery restaurant and dragon story still not able to play only sometimes i've deleted the cache uninstalled reinstalled etc been a week now any help is appreciated. Playing 1.5 version on android.
    Last edited by rmosteller60; 11-10-14 at 04:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be having the same problems. All of my TL games takes forever to load then I get the infamous "need internet connection" popup. I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection but none of TL games would load. It's been happening all day and my food keeps spoiling. I'm getting mad now!!! Please fix this issue.
    Last edited by s_lynne; 11-18-14 at 08:39 PM.

I've played on & off most of the day with no problems.

What kind of trouble shooting have you done?
    Did a hard restart of your device?
    Turned the wifi off and then on again in settings?
    Restarted your router or modem?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried the hard reset and rebooting my internet. I've even tried turning off my devices for five minutes and still nothing.

Host(ess)
    I've been unable to connect to Restaurant Story and Bakery Story many times yesterday and today (Nov. 19 and 20). My wi-fi connection is good.

Is Storm8 having server problems?

I'm having the same problem. I play BS, RS, DS and FS2. All games are telling me that they require internet access, but my internet is fine.

Now that I posted that, I'm able to get in the games again!

All of my TeamLava games: Restaurant, Bakery, Fashion, Farm Story. All games have been telling me that they require internet access, or in the alternative they will just get stuck "processing" on the Title Loading Screen. I'm using Android phone and Android tablet. Both devices have been getting the same message for the past 2 days. My internet is fine, my wi-fi is fine, since I am able to play online games from other companies on these same devices, as well as do my usual YouTube viewing and email etc.

Help! I need to finish my Thanksgiving goals, but I can't load any TeamLava game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast