Thread: Lost dragon : Frightmare dragon disappeared

New Resident

Unhappy Lost dragon : Frightmare dragon disappeared

Good Evening guys,

I play on iOS 6 with an iPhone 4S and yesterday, I won the frightmare dragon from the tournament.
    However, today, I checked the storage and it wasn't in it.
    I don't remember putting it in the nest so I wonder where it went and it's not showing in the album.

Could you guys check to see why it disappeared ? It's not a breedable dragon so I assume that these can't get deleted accidentally (I mean if they were that would be very bad game design, not something Teamlave usually does). I tried restarting the app, the phone, but even reinstalling doesn't solve the issue.

If it has never been reported then I hope if this is a bug that my post helps sorting it.

Cheers,

Eleanos

Nightclub Owner
    Is it possible that you overlooked it in your storage? Try hitting Storage then the Dragons tab on the left. Should be there. Good luck
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    I've started there, double checked, and not in there. I only have a mummy dragon waiting.

Farm Supplier
    Hi!

We took a look, and it looks like you've already hatched your Frightmare Dragon- Pantha is in your Big Black Sands habitat, next to your Soccer Field. Can you please relaunch your game then take a look?

New Resident
    Hi KishmishPls.
    It is in fact in there. That's great news. I was so worried about the little bugger.
    I do not remember hatching it but it's possible my wife did it for me. That's the only explanation I can think of besides me starting to loose my mind.

Thanks a lot for your help. You're amazing.
    Keep up the good work.