Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple sale

Rhino Keeper

Diamond temple sale

When my game synced today I got a pop up saying diamond temple was on sale until Tuesday. I went to activate temple and still costs 300 gold. Anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    When my game synced today I got a pop up saying diamond temple was on sale until Tuesday. I went to activate temple and still costs 300 gold. Anyone else having this problem?
    I had this issue also when many of my neighbors could recharge for 100. No restarting or reinstalling helped so I sold my Diamond Temple and purchased a new one for 100 gold. Sadly though I'm not sure how well it will work now since it never seems to work well when first purchased (imo).

Executive Chef
    Mines is wacky too. And I'd have gotten gold without a sale going now if it was really 100 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!! I was thinking maybe selling and buying again. May try that. Still a few days so perhaps it will sort itself out! I had excellent luck with it first time. Bred diamond and Helios and mercury.

Does anyone actually have the experience that it helps? When I've tried to breed with it, I've gotten NULL ZERO diamond dragons.
    I think it's just a ploy and doesn't actually help. Anyone experience better chances?

I have the same issue

Executive Chef
    I have/had promised myself that if, after 2 years, I did not breed a diamond I was quitting. I hate to waste all the gold, but decided "What the heck...." and bought the silly thing.

Imagine my surprise when the FIRST breeding I did after purchase (1 minute later) bred a diamond.

Yup. That's right. First try gave me a diamond.

I don't know if the 6X did much. But several years of nearly constant tries have not succeeded. (I got nearly all my other dragons from various diamond fails, though I did deviate a bit here and there, mostly during holidays).

(The Boosted Breeding NEVER appeared to make a difference.)

Hooray!

New Resident
    Anyone know how long the temple will be on sale? I want to buy but I'd like to wait for breeding to finish first.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a moderator on this link? Are they gonna fix it to be 100 gold or do we have to sell it and repurchase it?

Nightclub Owner
    Same problem here, but since the temple didn't help me at all when I activated it before, I'll skip this time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast