Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Expansions PLEASE & possible DS-like future for FFS?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    +1 More expansions please! Everybody's islands look so crowded and they pretty much all look the same cuz all anyone can do is pack in their habitats and farms. Would be much more fun to be able to decorate so everyone's islands had more variety and personality.
    Exactly!! I'm tired of having to keep all my habitats jammed together!! I would really like A LOT of space to decorate my forest as I like. I feel limited by the need to keep the habitats jam packed in order to make money (to be able to buy food & raise critters to epic cause that's another aspect of the game I enjoy).

Please, TL, stop holding out on us!! More expansions soon!!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Farm Supplier
    Just curious but will there be enough space if we only keep ONE animal for each type? I'm just a newbie so I don't know what it's like to be in high levels... And I know lots of people breed many rares ang super rares just to make money...

Executive Chef
    Right now, yes, if you keep only 1 of each animal, there is room to have 1 of everything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Right now, yes, if you keep only 1 of each animal, there is room to have 1 of everything.
    I have one of everything, and multiples of lots of things. There is more than enough room for one of each. I keep extras to make more money to grow food, buy expansions, buy habitats, remove obstacles, battle, ect.
    There is not enough room for all the habitats I can have at my level.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    We just got a new battlegrounds level. So I thought, "Hey, an update! Maybe they also gave us some new expansion!" *hope, hope, hope* ...

No.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    We just got a new battlegrounds level. So I thought, "Hey, an update! Maybe they also gave us some new expansion!" *hope, hope, hope* ...

No.

This will just be another egg sitting in storage for me I don't have to the room to add more critters to my forest. Not excited about this battleground creature in the slightest.

Can we please get some official word from TL regarding new expansions??? There are SO many new creatures and absolutely no new spaces! This is awful!!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    All of my animals are squished in and my forest looks messy. I feel like I need an interior designer to sort everything out for me and tell me hp where to put everything. It is funny because that is one of the parts of BS and RS I love I most and I get lots of compliments on my designs.

Executive Chef
    Yes please we need some more space!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Farm Supplier
    Hopefully when I get to level 40 there will be new expansions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12