Thread: Game keeps crashing

Executive Chef

Game keeps crashing

Since the new Halloween-version has been released, my game keeps crashing every 3 - 15 seconds. Thus loosing the just collected regards (silver, bombs, mining-parts, wins in the arena)

I didn't change a thing on my iPad, so it can't be user-side error. This crashing issue keeps coming and going for quite come time now: weeks it's working fine, weeks it isn't.

Please, can you fix it? It's getting frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Since the new Halloween-version has been released, my game keeps crashing every 3 - 15 seconds. Thus loosing the just collected regards (silver, bombs, mining-parts, wins in the arena)

I didn't change a thing on my iPad, so it can't be user-side error. This crashing issue keeps coming and going for quite come time now: weeks it's working fine, weeks it isn't.

Please, can you fix it? It's getting frustrating.
    In my 3rd account I keep going back battles from the tournament I was in round 6 now back to round 3, for the 3 time this happen, so weird !

Same problem here. Crashing on mining, battle arena and questing. Even collecting coins sometimes drops the game. Is this a problem in just DS or is this related to the corn planting event over in CS which also crashes quite often?

I'm on iPhone 4 so is this a limitation on the device? EVerything runs slow already, but this makes it completely unplayable. I'm currently forced to just collect gold and breed. There's no point to any of the other mini-games as it just crashes very often.

Btw, I would hope that TL know not to release a new tournament next week as there would be no point if many others are experiencing what I'm experiencing.
    Last edited by JustKay; 10-26-14 at 05:27 AM.

Hi. My Halloween and original versions keep freezing and throwing me too out after about 30 secs. Been gradually getting worse over last three or four days. It's only dragon story no others. Was hoping this was a common problem and there would be loads of reports. I'm using I pad 2, fairly old I suppose, but I have been playing for nearly two years, level 126.
    Any ideas?

Thanks

In a bid to try to resolve this by reducing memory needs for the game, I have cleared out all my decorations (except on one small island) and reoriented all habitats the same orientation (so that each habitat type only uses one sprite). While this seems to have improved performance (the game scrolls a bit smoother and coin collection animation happens sooner), it has not resolved the issue of the connection drops out and crashes. It would appear to be server side and probably related to the multiple Halloween events happening at the same time right now (unless each game has it's own dedicated servers).

Executive Chef
    I can't visit my high level neighbors since awhile because i crash everytimes when i visit them.

And of course, i can not play with their dragons , especially if i have to visit ALL the land to find the "play"

Suggestion : why we can not have the 6 "play" all together, instead of having to find them ! (Sometimes, i can't even find all of them!)