Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

Rhino Keeper
    Okay I took a break after my last Planther this morning and have bred two others with a different pair, not what I wanted but at least it's a change from that 10 hour timer!

Executive Chef
    I got tired of the Planthers, so I took a break and tried blue/dark. Received the Sea Lion. OK, my luck changed! Went back to green/dark and got another Planther. Oh, well...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I got tired of the Planthers, so I took a break and tried blue/dark. Received the Sea Lion. OK, my luck changed! Went back to green/dark and got another Planther. Oh, well...
    Well, at least you got a sea lion out of the experiment! I still lack that one, too.

Executive Chef
    Argh! I got another pegasus not a frankenswine!

Then I tried again and it's 10 hours. Arggggghhhhhhh

It's been so long since I've filled a hole in my album I can't even recall what the last one was! And I've lowered my expectations to shoot for just rares not even super rares and still getting nothing new. I can't believe they've actually slowed down the animal releases per week and I STILL can't make any headway at all. I'm NEVER going to have fewer than 8 missing. I'm back at 9 missing with this one. *bangs head on wall.*

Just got 16 hours after a bombardment of Planthers. Here's hoping

Fashion Designer
    I'm 5.5 hours into a 16 hour breed now, after many planthers and skygers and a peamoth. Here's hoping!

Fashion Designer
    I'm with you guys! :-(

A plethora of planthers and now TWO moose (in addition to the one I already had).

C'mon sixteen hours & not a pegasus! Though a pegasus followed immediately by frankenswine would be acceptable. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I'm 5.5 hours into a 16 hour breed now, after many planthers and skygers and a peamoth. Here's hoping!
    Hope you got it. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I bred another pair and came out with my first Rockodile. Went back to Skyger X Pandaffodil and the result was 16 hours. Here's hoping for the Franken! I'm running out of room to put Auroras.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my second frankenswine, can't succeed in breeding peamoth or moose
    🆔 Bambamstad

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast