Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

I currently have the Frankenswine nesting, should be ready to go when I wake up tomorrow. I was SO excited when I saw the breeding time, as I thought I had finally got my Aurora. I've been trying for this one for a week now (just finished going for Sea Lion as that is one of the cutest ones yet!), and I gasped when I thought I finally got it. Would have helped me complete the Dazzling Dark quest too... Funny how I can stock up on Sea Drakes (3) but try so hard for 1 Aurora and keep having to wait. Oh well... better luck next breed.
    Come visit me! CS - jessi and FFS - Seren and DS - Seren

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamstad View Post
    Again 16 hours, so it will be franki or pegasus number five.....
    Guess what i prefer :-))
    Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jestmint View Post
    I currently have the Frankenswine nesting, should be ready to go when I wake up tomorrow. I was SO excited when I saw the breeding time, as I thought I had finally got my Aurora. I've been trying for this one for a week now (just finished going for Sea Lion as that is one of the cutest ones yet!), and I gasped when I thought I finally got it. Would have helped me complete the Dazzling Dark quest too... Funny how I can stock up on Sea Drakes (3) but try so hard for 1 Aurora and keep having to wait. Oh well... better luck next breed.
    Try the basic one element. I think I got Aurora by using Skyger and Pandaoffi

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Try the basic one element. I think I got Aurora by using Skyger and Pandaoffi
    That's the combination I used. Was trying for Frank but got Aurora Pegasus instead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    That's the combination I used. Was trying for Frank but got Aurora Pegasus instead.
    My apologies. I used Planther and Pandaffodil to breed the Aurora.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got it by breeding the Peamoth and owl bear
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    My apologies. I used Planther and Pandaffodil to breed the Aurora.
    And on my second try using that combo, I got the Frankenswine! Woot!

Rhino Keeper
    Got an aurora Pegasus using Skyger and pandaffodil and another one with spruce moose and aurora Pegasus and two planthers with the the last combo as well. Now I'm off to try the planther and pandaffodil. I wanted that Franken!

Added: the first try with Planther and Pandaffodil was a.... Wait for it... Another Planther. Try two will happen in the morning.
    Last edited by Crr008; 10-19-14 at 05:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Got another Planther. Time to switch my pair!

Rhino Keeper
    Got the frankenswine this morning, just using the basic combo, skyger and panda.

Now keep on breeding with nature/dark...to get moose and peamoth. Also going to try in between for sea drake and gargolem and the fire/dark super rares.
    🆔 Bambamstad

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast