Thread: Frankenswine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    Evolve time is 19hrs
    Soooo long
    YUCK! That's really awful.
    Thanks for letting us know, though.

ETA: It is, in fact, the WORST evolve time yet for a rare. Previously the record was held by the falconch and thunder mammoth at 16 hours. This one is nearly 20% longer than the longest of the obscene rare evolve time yet. I HATE these new evolve times. And hate even MORE that EVERY. SINGLE. NEW. ANIMAL. gets even WORSE than the last.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-17-14 at 01:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've been using Pflanther / Emerald Dragon 2x get Pflanther and breeding pair with Skyger / Pflanther get Pflanther, now 16 hours, Frankenswine
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	16130

Rhino Keeper
    Is this animal limited time? Just for Halloween or will it stay
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Quote Originally Posted by seekerbears View Post
    Is this animal limited time? Just for Halloween or will it stay
    It doesn't say "limited" yet, but I think it'll go after halloween.

Rhino Keeper
    Woo Hoo!! I got this guy with a L/4 Spruce Moose & a L/7 Aurora!!

Very happy this guy DOESN'T FLY!!

Also very happy about getting a fun new creature as I haven't been having any luck with several of the most recent critters! It's really awful about the time being the same as the Aurora though! Boo to that, TL! Good luck to all who are trying!

Views:	59 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	16134

Views:	52 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	16133
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    At least this is the only animal they've released this week but the breeding time bothers me a little :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    It doesn't say "limited" yet, but I think it'll go after halloween.
    Oh, I REALLY hope they don't change it to make it limited at some point in the future. Kinda not cool to not let us know something like that from the get-go if there is a hidden clock ticking. I don't want to stop all other breeding attempts until I get this one, but if I have to do so in order to get it, I want to know that right away!

And lol, Splashy - I'm happy for another ground critter, too! The flying ones really obscure all the other animals in all the habitats behind and behind/to the sides of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Woo Hoo!! I got this guy with a L/4 Spruce Moose & a L/7 Aurora!!

Very happy this guy DOESN'T FLY!!

Also very happy about getting a fun new creature as I haven't been having any luck with several of the most recent critters! It's really awful about the time being the same as the Aurora though! Boo to that, TL! Good luck to all who are trying!

Views:	59 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	16134

Views:	52 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	16133
    I'm happy too that it doesn't fly.

Rhino Keeper
    I used my skyger and panda 5 times so far and all I got was those planthers!!! I'm do mad like really it's not even super rare and if it's limited time I'm gonna be so mad
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Oh, I REALLY hope they don't change it to make it limited at some point in the future. Kinda not cool to not let us know something like that from the get-go if there is a hidden clock ticking. I don't want to stop all other breeding attempts until I get this one, but if I have to do so in order to get it, I want to know that right away!

And lol, Splashy - I'm happy for another ground critter, too! The flying ones really obscure all the other animals in all the habitats behind and behind/to the sides of them.
    My advice is stop ur other breeding attempts and try to get this one asp

I remember on dragon story
    They would release holiday themed animals
    Without no timer , before you know it , it becomes limited with a less than a week time allowed
    Last edited by flowless; 10-18-14 at 01:25 AM.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast