Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

Just got a 16hr breed with Planther and Panda - knowing my luck it'll be a pegasus
    "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflaash View Post
    Just got 16h with Skyger x Pandaffodil, don't have Aurora Pegasus so I'll be happy with either !
    Aaaand it's Frankenswine

Good luck everyone !

Fashion Designer
    During the limited Scarecrow I had 14 fails in a row before they took him away. Going into trying for the Frank I was so worried it would be a repeat of last time (blood, tears and sweat) but I only had 3 Panda fails before I got my 16 hour timer this morning. I don't have the Pegasus and he is my favorite so I won't be disappointed at all if I get him. I don't know how you could be disappointed with that beauty! Still hoping its the Frank though because I would like to have 1 out of 2 limited Halloween animals. Good luck to those still trying. At least we learned our lesson. Next holiday anything that seems remotely seasonal we should try for right away.

Just got a 16 hour breed with spruce moose and owl bear hope it is frankenswine

Rhino Keeper
    I've got mine unless there is another one with the same breed time.

EDIT. And there is. I love Aurora Pegasi, but I need Frankenswine first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	16560  
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 11-09-14 at 09:52 AM.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Fashion Designer
    Lol were all getting 16 hour timers and are stuck waiting until we put the egg on the den until we know if we hit the jackpot or not. Either way, the Pegasus and the Frank are both awesome creatures so I think we win either way. Good luck! Let me know what you all got once you get your egg.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone getting the swine after the pressure cooker timer appeared!

And best of luck to those still trying... or waiting to see if their 16 hour timer is this guy or a pegasus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Congrats to everyone getting the swine after the pressure cooker timer appeared!

And best of luck to those still trying... or waiting to see if their 16 hour timer is this guy or a pegasus.
    Sometimes I just marvel at how much TL is at being like an author. They put timers, and they use suspense try and make you speed up AKA use money. I know some people pay to get sneak peeks at stuff.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG... Woo hoo!!!

Fashion Designer
    Congrats Aernak! Only 3 more hours until I can find out if I got my Swine or Pegasus! Excited for either lol