Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable! When I returned home today, there was 17 hours left before the Frankenswine disappeared. I had a pair almost finished with breeding. When they finished breeding I was disappointed, but not surprised to see a Planther egg. I bread Aurora Pegasus with a Skyger and got 16 hours! Whooooo freakin Hoooooo. I then saw the Aurora had 16 hours as well, and with my luck that would be my newest acquisition. Thought to myself that 2 Auroras would not be too bad. Put it out of my mind that I breeding a creature I had already bred before. So, when I sent the egg to hatch, I was shocked to see a Frankenswine egg!!!
    Last edited by Perry9877; 11-11-14 at 11:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad you got one at the last minute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    Attachment 16609

Whelp. What luck. I got 5 Planther, Aurora Pegasus (Possibly 2), and Spruce Moose (I didn't have these yet). As well as a chance to get Frankenswine. All for 62 gems (Speed Breed). This is actually a good half week... Best of luck to all who try for Frankenswine within the four hours Frankenswine is available. And every second after that.
    It was a Frankenswine. YAYYY!!!
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    With probably 1h or less for the animal to be removed, and I hope that my 4th 16h breed is a Frankenswine..

I'm done with Aurora Pegasus okay game? Be nice, just give me a Frankenwsine on this my last try for him and not a Aurora, just be nice game..
    And it's Frankenswine AH! YES xD

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    And it's Frankenswine AH! YES xD
    Out of my last four tries, THREE were 16hr counts and guess how many Pegasi? Yep, three...

Is that even possible? Has anyone had even worse luck than this?

Each time I thought all right this HAS to be the right time, because come on, three Pegasi almost in a row? After It took me like one entire month to get my first one? Well yes of course.
    All of a sudden, the Pegasus becomes pretty much a common... hahah what a joke

Banned

Red face Frankenswine's return!

Yay. Frankenswine's backvand I really want him and he's only rare!

Fashion Designer
    Here we go again. Third time charm maybe I'll catch it!

Executive Chef
    First attempt is 16 hours! Crystal unicorn and aurora pegusus.hoping it's the frankenswine!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    First attempt is 16 hours! Crystal unicorn and aurora pegusus.hoping it's the frankenswine!
    I also got it with CU + Aurora Pegasus on 2nd try .. Much easier to get than peridot Phoenix! Been trying since it came out with no luck :/

Executive Chef
    i already got frankenswein so i don't need to try for and i'm happy because i finally got deadwing (missed it last year)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)