Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Question: as long as it is in the nest it is Ok, right? Or does it have to be hatched by the time the timer runs out?
    Once it's in the den ( breeding), should be fine too

Fashion Designer
    It's true what ArcadiaTofu is saying, I also think they really set the odds for frankenswine very very low. If you read this thread a lot of people got pegasus before frankenswine and not to mention how many peamoths and spruce moose which are only rare just as a pig. That can't be normal if they didn't mess with the odds of getting it. Like I already mentioned here, I got mine after 20 tries which included 2 peamoth, 2 spruce moose and one pegasus. And I am not the only one who went through so many fails.

Now it looks like the same thing is happening with the bansheep and I am courious to see through how many elephanthoms, zapras and of course koalas we will have to go. It's not normal that super rares are easier to get then those new rares they introduced recently. It can't be just bad luck when so many players are struggling with it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    It's true what ArcadiaTofu is saying, I also think they really set the odds for frankenswine very very low. If you read this thread a lot of people got pegasus before frankenswine and not to mention how many peamoths and spruce moose which are only rare just as a pig. That can't be normal if they didn't mess with the odds of getting it. Like I already mentioned here, I got mine after 20 tries which included 2 peamoth, 2 spruce moose and one pegasus. And I am not the only one who went through so many fails.

Now it looks like the same thing is happening with the bansheep and I am courious to see through how many elephanthoms, zapras and of course koalas we will have to go. It's not normal that super rares are easier to get then those new rares they introduced recently. It can't be just bad luck when so many players are struggling with it...
    Sanya of course they lowered the odds. This is their way of making everyone buy/spend gems

Fashion Designer
    Try an Owl Bear with a Vinotaur or Owl Bear with Planther. I got my Frank with the Owl Bear and Planther and others have also gotten it with the Vinotaur. Good luck. I know it can be aggravating, I tried a lot to get the Scarecrow and never got him. Sometimes luck isn't on our side... I had such good luck with the Pegasus and Frank I decided to buy a scratch off lol. No luck there so maybe my luck was just in game haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 3 Pegasus and a Spruce Moose before my Frankenswine.

Also my daughter got a Pegasus and a Spruce Moose but no Frankie.

The rare/super rare label is a total crock.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I hope you do, too! This is just the sort of thing to spend just a few (like 1-3) of whatever gems you've saved up if you are close to running out of time and your planther still being bred. There is an informative encyclopedia-esque outside website for this game that has a countdown timer on the page for frankenswine you can check (it would be against forum rules for me to provide a link or name any outside websites). Good luck!

Do do they have countdown clocks for DS too? I cannot count the number of times I've lost out thinking I had more time :-(. I've tried to remember to write it down but sometimes it's so fleeting or I get distracted and miss it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Tried to breed lil frankie but fail repeated planthers.......anyway on the bright side accidently chose onyx ox & eagle beagle to breed and ended up with a 23hrs breeding time which is ( fingers crossed) the zapra (such a cutie) woohoo
    congratulations :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    The rare/super rare label is a total crock.
    Agree. Or, more precisely, it is a crock in regards to difficulty in breeding. Which they can (and I assume do) tweak from animal to animal with the "same" rarity, and on the same animal over time (the unicorn being actually really easy to breed the first day or two being the best example of that). Rarity is only a valid term in terms of how much income an animal makes.

Anyway, to those who don't get this, I console myself on missing out on the scare crow (despite speed breeding for it the ENTIRE time it was available), with the knowledge that it will NOT be a hole forever in my album. Not getting it only hurt my attempt at album completion by wasting a week of my time. And hey, this mad rush for the suddenly limited Frankie is only half a week wasted for those who don't get it.

Still hoping to hear some last-minute success stories here. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Final attempt: Owl Bear/Planther = Fail. Another 10 hr Planther breeding. So in numerous attempts to get the elusive Frankie, I've gotten 3 Pegasi, a Spruce Moose & a gang of Planthers. Good luck to everyone still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	16609

Whelp. What luck. I got 5 Planther, Aurora Pegasus (Possibly 2), and Spruce Moose (I didn't have these yet). As well as a chance to get Frankenswine. All for 62 gems (Speed Breed). This is actually a good half week... Best of luck to all who try for Frankenswine within the four hours Frankenswine is available. And every second after that.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.