Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I got sixteen hours when I tried Peamoth X Owl Bear. I'm hoping for the Frakenswine; otherwise ,it will be my forth Aurora Pegasus, three of which will be Franken fails. Not bad fails but I'm ready for this new little guy.

Rhino Keeper
    It was another Aurora! Not sure what to try next. I'll just keep plugging away at it.

The planther has become the bane of my forest's existence (ok slightly melodramatic!).....but dang it's getting to be comical that no matter how many different combos of dark/ nature I stick together....I keep getting that darn 10 hour timer!

Executive Chef
    I think I'm getting this guy!

I got 16 hours anyway. Could be a third pegasus but since this guy is rare and peg super rare, odds are it's the swine. lol. Will speed it up before bedtime so he doesn't finish in the middle of the night and my nest/den have dead time.

I was trying for the last 10 breeds for an elephantum or zapra (of which of have noen. of either) and getting 10 koalas in a row so I thought I'd take a break and try this guy. I tried him a couple times before, and last night, so if I get him, it will be on attempt #4. All attempts with panda / skyger.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-21-14 at 09:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I keep trying for this one but all i am getting is a planther with one exception of peamoth which i already had anyway. I will keep on trying untill the end of this event, hope i will get it or even better aurora pegasus... I hope those planthers will take a break at one point!

20 planthers later..really TL? Haven't even gotten a different animal..ridiculous

Executive Chef
    To everyone getting only planthers, or nearly so, I suggest taking a break and trying for something else for a breeding or two. It may just be superstition but when I am stuck in a rut, and just try something else, I seem to have decent luck at my new goal, then better luck at my long-running, long-failing goal as well.

I will try that, thank you!

Fashion Designer
    It looks like they changed the odds for getting those new rares too. I failed every time when trying for hedgehog, sea lion and now this one, and before i didnt have a problem with getting rare animals. I mean at least not so much like now.

Executive Chef
    This doesn't doing too good TL. I have been getting more commons. But then again there are people who get unicorn after unicorn and people with no unicorn at all. Breeding seems hard and it's going to make some people quit.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast