Executive Chef

Frankenswine

Relisted- October 21, 2016
    Relisted- October 13, 2017

16-hour
    breed time
    19-hour evolve time

He's adorable!

ALSO, there is a SALE! Not on gems. But a "Value Pack" bundle of food, realm runes, and a critter. My deal is 20k apples, 25 realm runes and a gargolem. Would love to list what all the packages offered are out of curiosity if eveyone wouldn't mind listing what their deal is or if you got the same.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-16-17 at 04:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yeah cute but there's no tourney. I was looking forward to that.

Executive Chef
    Very creative TL!! I like this one. Tournaments usually start on Tuesday but there is still hope for a two day flash tournament I guess.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Yeah cute but there's no tourney. I was looking forward to that.
    I doubt there will be one until Tuesday at the soonest, more likely a week from Tuesday. They want to make us sweat that we won't get enough pumpkins and buy more before giving us more chances to earn them for free.

Also, I got a "Value Pack" sale. 20k food + 25 realm runes + a gargolem for 9.99. Did everyone get the same sale? I probably won't buy it because it's a total waste for me - I only need another 12 runes for my FINAL expansion so the other 23 would totally go to waste as far as I an tell. If they were to promise new expansions within a week, I'd consider it. Bummed it's a $10 not a $5 package which I'd be more likely to purchase. Did anyone get a $5 package? In CS, when they have these types of bundle sales, different people get different offers and I'm just wondering if that's the case here, too.

ETA: and I'm sure I'm far from the only one wary of buying hte value pack for the likelihood of those realm runes not being credited and besides that being a waste due to no more expansions being available. They should have made it a couple hundred pumpkins instead of realm runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Tried for it and got my fourth pegasus...and still miss the peamoth and moose...

Btw, i got the same value pack as zenobia. Not going to buy it.
    🆔 Bambamstad

Executive Chef
    I got that package too. I don't plan on buying it. I'm thinking about breeding rainguins to get pumpkins faster. I will try for few times then start the new frankenwine.

Here is the store version ^^ Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	16127
    And yeah, the gargolem value pack might be helpful to those that don't have him. I do

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamstad View Post
    Tried for it and got my fourth pegasus...and still miss the peamoth and moose...

Btw, i got the same value pack as zenobia. Not going to buy it.
    Maybe the frankenswine is 16 hours and than i might have it.....crossed fingers
    🆔 Bambamstad

Executive Chef
    Anyone knows how many hours is the breeding?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Anyone knows how many hours is the breeding?
    Not yet - I hope someone gets a unique breeding time soon and shares here so we find out!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast