Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankenswine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    It was ANOTHER Aurora Pegasus. Wish I could give the extra to someone who doesn't have one yet. I, however, am in desperate need of a Frankenswine!
    I am right there with you! After a string of planthers interspersed with two spruce moose, I was initially overjoyed to see a 16-hour breed time, and then I sped it up, put it on my nest & for the first time on this game was disappointed with a super-rare. It is only my second Aurora Pegasus & generally I am glad to have another high-earning animal, but with no expansions to spend my money on, even that is rather pointless.

Here's hoping we all get our elusive Frankenswines soon!!! Maybe I should try for another elusive animal to mix up my breeding.... hmm???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Ah, the Frankenswine continues to elude me. I have tried for him nonstop since he was released but no luck. Not giving up but I have to say that I am sick of planthers and spruce Mooses.
    I've tried constantly too. Lots of planthers, pea moths, pegasi for me but no moose or swine. Over my two accts, I'm at ~23 tries now. I love Frank & hope he comes to live with me soon.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    So after breeding umpteen Planthers and selling them all, I just realized I don't have any !!!!! <facepalm> so caught up in the pursuit of Frankie. Good thing I have 2 more cooking. I guess I'll keep one now. It's all good

Executive Chef
    My god I have been getting mostly commons from planther to Firefox and racmoon. This is getting ridiculous where are all the rares and super rare.

Started trying to get the Frankenswine since Monday. No luck yet. I'm not really worried though. In the course of the event, I somehow managed to get 8 other critters I was missing. So he'd just be icing on the cake.
    Daily player of Forest Fantasy Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland. I welcome new neighbors in all games. ID: kita_drisk

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kita_drisk View Post
    Started trying to get the Frankenswine since Monday. No luck yet. I'm not really worried though. In the course of the event, I somehow managed to get 8 other critters I was missing. So he'd just be icing on the cake.
    Ahaha, the positive side of things! Congrats on the eight missing critters! (: I feel the same: in my pursuit of this Frankenswine, I have finally gotten some of the dark/nature hybrids I'd been neglecting to try for for so long, haha. Here's to hoping I can finally get the Aurora Pegasus or Frankenswine in the next couple of days. Or well, at the end of this event!

Fashion Designer
    In the pursuit of frankenswine happiness I have hatched 3 or 4 planthers, my first Peamoth!, first Aurora Pegasus! First Spruce Moose! And now, ill admit I used 5 gems to speed the nest of the spruce moose,(wanted pumpkins) I've got a planther in the nest aaand .....one more 16 hr breed!.......hope hope hope. At least it won't be a planther.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 10-23-14 at 02:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck, saucysammis. Let us know what you get. I bred pea moth with twilight troll and got a Peamoth. I may skip tonight and breed for something else. Then I'll be back at it again tomorrow. I'm still missing 15 animals. I wish the Franken was a variation of dark/ fire. There are so many of those I need and would love to have a new creature on a fail.

Fashion Designer
    I'm waiting on another 16 hr breed. Hopefully it's not my 5th Pegasus, haha. Still no moose for me either. Someday.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I got one with Shock Fox and Peamoth

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast