Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Thank You" Thread

Executive Chef
    Hello! Your complains constantly about Team Lava in the topics !!! It's a shame to do so !!!!! Just think of the players, where do not have the Crystal Unicorn. Some have six or more Emerald Dragon and Crystal Unicorn 2 or more. Team Lava looks that there are equal opportunities for all players. Think times about how sad the players are, where no Ultra Rare animal have and the neighbors see how much Crystal Unicorn and Emerald Dragons this have got
    thank you

I think team lava really great, the game is fun. They also go to the players, have the wish or are dissatisfied. Thank you TL and team for the great work

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Thank you, TL, for that extremely brief moment in time when there were only 1-2 new animals per week. I miss it already.
    You've noticed too? I was so happy for the little time they slowed down. But you know the saying: "happiness never lasts"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello! Your complains constantly about Team Lava in the topics !!! It's a shame to do so !!!!! Just think of the players, where do not have the Crystal Unicorn. Some have six or more Emerald Dragon and Crystal Unicorn 2 or more. Team Lava looks that there are equal opportunities for all players. Think times about how sad the players are, where no Ultra Rare animal have and the neighbors see how much Crystal Unicorn and Emerald Dragons this have got
    thank you

I think team lava really great, the game is fun. They also go to the players, have the wish or are dissatisfied. Thank you TL and team for the great work
    That's precisely why this is a "Thank You" thread, not a "Complain About Unfairness" thread.

I think other people are still having fun even without the unicorn or dragon. There's tons of people who don't have ultra rares on this forum but they still love to contribute and help the community. TL obviously makes great games, but the community forums is where they can improve from feedback.

I'm aware TL tries to make things fair for all players and still tries to make a living. Just think of us as giving feedback with some constructive criticism :P

I'm incredibly grateful for the slow down on animal releases during the tournament. I'm also thankful that the tournament was achievable without spending a ton of gems. A bit nerve-wracking at the end, but that made it more enjoyable (for me, at least).
    Daily player of Forest Fantasy Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland. I welcome new neighbors in all games. ID: kita_drisk

Rhino Keeper
    I appreciate the battlegrounds and the slow down periods in animal releases. I like the animal designs and the creativity used when naming and designing new animals. I also like the shorter breed times than DS. Very fun game.

Executive Chef
    Somehow I'm grateful of the cute world event animals. I don't know about you guys, but I think they were all cute, especially the bat cat and the skeletal dragon. I wish the piggy gem would have looked different but.. I guess being a creative designer it has to be a very difficult job. You'll run out of ideas eventually
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 11-06-14 at 01:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I would also like to thank TL for all the Halloween animals and that awesome habitat the event was really great, glad I was able to participate in it!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please take a moment to appreciate the animated waterfall, and the animated water?
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Executive Chef
    Honestly I'm grateful for the news expansions. I'm really enjoying them though I'll be done soon.
    I am glad we have some room to play now and I love the graphics in this game a lot, and the new animals etc etc
    This has been my fav game for the past 6-7 months !!
    Way to go TL !!

Executive Chef
    Hi TL and his team, I would like to say thank you for this great game. I love fantasy story, it is so beautiful and the graphics, animation and colors so beautiful and harmonious. Thanks also for this Habitat wonderful Christmas and the Christmas animals.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	17559

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast