Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Thank You" Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    I have the same issue, but it's not only with Fire Fox and Vinotaur: none of my creatures in their habitats have the updated artwork...
    I just had a thought. Maybe this has something to do with the servers going down for a while yesterday. I wonder if the servers lost the recent info and had to go to a backup... which had the old art. If that is the case, it's actually good news as it means they will presumably upload the new, much more attractive artwork again, hopefully soon.

I think this is very possible considering that the servers went down without any warning to us... perhaps their being down was not intentional.

Also, this theory jives with the fact that some people lost more artwork than others. Maybe we connect to different servers which were last backed up at different times before they all crashed.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-21-14 at 08:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I just had a thought. Maybe this has something to do with the servers going down for a while yesterday. I wonder if the servers lost the recent info and had to go to a backup... which had the old art. If that is the case, it's actually good news as it means they will presumably upload the new, much more attractive artwork again, hopefully soon.

I think this is very possible considering that the servers went down without any warning to us... perhaps their being down was not intentional.

Also, this theory jives with the fact that some people lost more artwork than others. Maybe we connect to different servers which were last backed up at different times before they all crashed.

Just a thought.
    A thought that totally makes sense. This might also explain why there was nothing new today: they're probably busy working out the kinks with that last update (and the server?), and they'll roll it out again when it's all sorted. The servers going down was a surprise, but it was great that they got things back up again quickly. (:

In terms of the artwork, I have a feeling it might not have been as noticeable because a large majority of us don't seem to raise the levels of our animals past 10, haha.

Executive Chef
    Am thankful for no updates today

I like slower version of game

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Am thankful for no updates today

I like slower version of game
    I'm also thankful for a slower game style. Allows me to collect more coins before spending them all again! I'm also thankful that they managed to work through the server problem quickly. I didn't even realize they had one until I came onto the forum today.
    Daily player of Forest Fantasy Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland. I welcome new neighbors in all games. ID: kita_drisk

Fashion Designer
    Me too i like that the game slowed down a little bit but i cant seem to breed nothing new either to fill in those 7 holes in my album.

Executive Chef
    I'll be thankful as soon as we get the new expansions !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Me too i like that the game slowed down a little bit but i cant seem to breed nothing new either to fill in those 7 holes in my album.
    I hear ya. This past few days, all I've been breeding were NOTHING BUT FIREFOXES. Cosmic Phoenix is gonna take a long time to get BUT I have deteremination :P

Executive Chef
    THANK YOU for the tournament! where we get two pumpkins per win!!

Executive Chef
    Thank you, TL, for that extremely brief moment in time when there were only 1-2 new animals per week. I miss it already.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the Tournament and the awesome animal and habitat prizes! I am really enjoying playing this Event! Thanks for the attention to artistic detail and the Tournament that showed up just when I needed it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast