Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Thank You" Thread

Executive Chef
    They really are. I never liked the original epic firefox and so never upgraded mine even though I was so close it would have been cheap. When I saw the new, improved one in someone else's park yesterday, though, I leveled mine to epic right away!

And the conductor was like that before. Which is why I made one a few days ago lol. I'm all about making the pretty or cool-looking epics now.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't even know they changed epic colors! Those are much much better, nice job TL! I am waiting my sea drake is finished to evolve to the epic stage and then I will finally put my vinotaur

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't even notice the new epic colors until you pointed them out, but they are so much nicer looking.

I love the new collection icons. I was coming here just to mention how much easier it is to collect coins from your habitats.

I love the new Halloween game collecting apples for prizes.

I love all of the battle arenas. It is a chance for a new creature along with great opportunities to obtain coins, gems & apples.

I also love the graphics in this game. Nothing is flat, it's all been done really well.

Thank you TL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    When players challenge TeamLava's concept of balance, I'm reminded of the animated NickToon series Avatar, The Last Airbender. General Iro of the Fire Nation is always going on about "Baaalance" (that's how he says it) while his nephew, Prince Zuko seethes with barely contained impatience.
    Iro is usually talking about the interrelationship between Fire, Earth, Air and Water, but he always ends up applying "baaalance" to all aspects of life - beauty, nature, patience, self-control...

I'm a lot like Prince Zuko sometimes - honor, Fire-bending and whatnot -- so I'm rather obsessed with the BALANCE of the elements in battle, in particular, FIRE! This is one of the more delightfully complicated elements in battle. It's the only element that is strong against two others (Nature & Dark) AND weak against two others (Earth & Water). It's hard to fight with it and not have something neutralized in the process.

Other times I'm laid back like Iro, taking a positive, patient and amusing perspective of TeamLava's balance decisions. What some see as stumbling blocks, I see as an opportunity to slow down and enjoy the beauty of Fantasy Forest. "Baaalance." Not worrying about the many animals I'm missing; appreciating the ones I DO have. Not rushing to get them to epic stage; enjoying them as babies, juveniles and adults in original coloring; adoring the feeding animations and marveling at the battle animations. Not scrambling to expand, clear and build on all 41 plots and drumming my fingers for more land; seeking instead a beautiful layout -- one with "baaalance" among the elements, creatures, buildings, decorations, etc.

Thank you, TeamLava, for the beautiful forests, the mesmerizing and humorous creatures, the tantalizing battles and, yes, the often infuriating balance to which I find all kinds of ways to adjust. I am loving and enjoying Fantasy Forest Story.

Speaking of Fire, can we finally see that Gem-Fire hybrid, please, please? Gem strong against Earth & Nature but weak against Dark; Fire strong against Dark & Nature but weak against Water & Earth. My mind is exploding with the possibilities. Bring me that Rumptifusel!

I already expressed my thanks last week, but I'll add a new thank-you for our first World Event, which I was requesting in the Holiday Suggestions thread only hours before they rolled it out. And thanks in advance for the frightful delightful new super rare you will offer us in a new Tournament this Tuesday, which WON'T be another Dark-Fire, or Dark-Nature or Earth-Fire, because an Electric-Dark super would be SO welcome as a Halloween treat!

And since I know TeamLava won't leave us hanging, thanks for the increased opportunities to collect pumpkins that I just KNOW you'll give us any day now. Thank you, TeamLava. Fantasy Forest rocks!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    What are we gonna do for Thanksgiving Day next month?
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    What are we gonna do for Thanksgiving Day next month?
    I want a turducken!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Wow!! I just reinstalled my game after the latest update & thanks, TL, for the several creatures that have new, updated art for their epic level!! Just gorgeous!! I am sooo pleased about this as I enjoy leveling the critters up to epic just for the art! I think I'm going to change directions & start working on my Firefox! Lovely new art!!

New/updated epic art:

Attachment 16152

Attachment 16153

Attachment 16154

Attachment 16155

I don't think the Conducktor changed, but the back of his wings is just beautiful!

Attachment 16156
    So we express appreciation for these new epic colors, then two of them (firefox & vinotaur) REVERT to the old terrible cyan popsicle versions? WTH?

Fashion Designer
    My vinotaur didnt change back to the old one. So i visited your forest and firefox i saw was the new, nice one. Maybe its something with your game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    My vinotaur didnt change back to the old one. So i visited your forest and firefox i saw was the new, nice one. Maybe its something with your game?
    I tried deleting and reinstalling my game again less than an hour ago and I still have the old, ugly firefox on my screen. I don't know what else to do to get the pretty one back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I tried deleting and reinstalling my game again less than an hour ago and I still have the old, ugly firefox on my screen. I don't know what else to do to get the pretty one back.
    I have the same issue, but it's not only with Fire Fox and Vinotaur: none of my creatures in their habitats have the updated artwork...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast