Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Thank You" Thread

Rhino Keeper

"Thank You" Thread

I've noticed that TL really is trying to change the game based on a few of our suggestions and I just thought I would make a thread to say "thank you" for listening.

I meant to do this A LONG time ago, but I've forgotten about it : I've noticed that animals have been coming out a bit less than usual (instead of 3-4 a week I think it changed to 0-2 a week) and that is TOTALLY fine, GREAT in fact. It's just what I've been asking for and it really helps me and my friend who also plays the game

Even though TL doesn't necessarily change EVERYTHING based on what we think, I think that's okay. The little tweaks that make the game easier really do help in the end while the game still stays balanced enough for players to have a challenge but also have fun at the same time. I also might add to the list later on but I guess this is it for now. Feel free to add your own positive things you've noticed. I am also aware of the "not-so good things" TL has brought into the game but let's not get into that

Things I've Noticed
    -Fewer animals a week (well not anymore)
    -Habitat costs were lowered (a bit after the game was released)
    -A poll to see what the players wanted and it shows they are actually willing to listen to what we want (and I trust TL will introduce them eventually)
    -New easy way to collect tips from neighbors.
    -World Events
    -New Decorations
    -New Updated Epic Colors
    -Tournaments
    -New Achievements

I was originally going to just comment saying "thanks for the fewer animals a week" at the suggestion thread where my original thread was moved to but I can't find it so I've just decided to make a new thread.
    Don't worry, I'm sure this thread will eventually be buried beneath the other threads, along with the ones I've created, as new ones pop up.
    Last edited by Chocolate5141; 11-11-14 at 06:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well, it was a while ago now, but I really appreciated when they raised the level cap to 40, and opened up that third island for expansion. Some more levels and expansions soon would also be appreciated.

I also like the addition of the arena tournaments to the game. Those are WAY fun. And this first world event as well.

Like Chocolate, I am VERY grateful to get only 1-2 or 3 new animals a week instead of 5-6. The game was fast becoming one I was considering dropping because my album holes kept getting LARGER not smaller. Now I feel like we have a fighting chance to all complete it at some time or another. Even it it's weeks or months away.

Also, I had requested something in the comments and feedback section that actually happened this last update! Chances are it was not due to my suggestion and was in the works before I made the comment but I appreciate the change regardless: now when someone makes your habitat sparkle, it makes the collect icon appear above that habitat for easy collection. No more fishing around, trying to figure out which habitat in the extremely tight cluster of smalls squashed together due to lack of space is the one actually sparkling. Just log in, and tap the ones that have the collect icon! I love it!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-16-14 at 08:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Well, it was a while ago now, but I really appreciated when they raised the level cap to 40, and opened up that third island for expansion. Some more levels and expansions soon would also be appreciated.

I also like the addition of the arena tournaments to the game. Those are WAY fun. And this first world event as well.

Like Chocolate, I am VERY grateful to get only 1-2 or 3 new animals a week instead of 5-6. The game was fast becoming one I was considering dropping because my album holes kept getting LARGER not smaller. Now I feel like we have a fighting chance to all complete it at some time or another. Even it it's weeks or months away.

Also, I had requested something in the comments and feedback section that actually happened this last update! Chances are it was not due to my suggestion and was in the works before I made the comment but I appreciate the change regardless: now when someone makes your habitat sparkle, it makes the collect icon appear above that habitat for easy collection. No more fishing around, trying to figure out which habitat in the extremely tight cluster of smalls squashed together due to lack of space is the one actually sparkling. Just log in, and tap the ones that have the collect icon! I love it!
    I never noticed the collect button thing. Although, I did notice having the collect icon on top of a habitat even though when I tapped it, I only got 900 coins as opposed to the usual 15,000 or so. It all makes sense now :P

I actually think they added it to the update based on your suggestion. Not many people suggest things like that and I think the developers would have just left it as it was if it wasn't for you

Executive Chef
    I was really happy to see there were no new animals
    As the vent by itself offer 4 to get

Collecting tips are very good improvement loving it

Last tournament wasn't such a nightmare like the previous ones

I hope they take on some of other suggestions too

Moving the breeding den from its awkward position
    Maybe upgrading the farms to smaller size so we would have better space

Keep up the good work TL

Well... TL...
    Thank you for the wonderful game ^^ for the world events, for the tournies, for the cute animals (and the not so cute animals ). For the beautiful decor (heres looking at da pumpkin patch and trees and flower gardens ^^).

Executive Chef
    Lol not many thankful players on the this forum

Executive Chef
    I too am thankful for this game I really enjoy playing it. They have made a few minor improvements. Would be nice to hear from someone from TL thanking US for making their game a success. A little appreciation goes a long way!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    I appreciate also they slowed it down a bit with bringing new animals in the game at least now we can try to keep up little bit. Also, we have been getting more new animals from battles, tournaments and now this event that is really nice.

Rhino Keeper

Cool

Wow!! I just reinstalled my game after the latest update & thanks, TL, for the several creatures that have new, updated art for their epic level!! Just gorgeous!! I am sooo pleased about this as I enjoy leveling the critters up to epic just for the art! I think I'm going to change directions & start working on my Firefox! Lovely new art!!

New/updated epic art:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	16152

Views:	59 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	16153

Views:	59 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	16154

Views:	63 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	16155

I don't think the Conducktor changed, but the back of his wings is just beautiful!

Views:	67 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	16156
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Those are DEFINITELY improved colors for the epic stages they look much better than before.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast