Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1-9-15 Santa Claws Sale Package

Executive Chef

1-9-15 Santa Claws Sale Package

The sale package today is Santa claws, 7500 apples and the holiday hamlet for $14.99
    Anyway knows if we can store the hamlet once we buy it or do we have to set it in our forest.
    Please, any answer from the moderators will be very helpful

Executive Chef
    Well, even if you could store it, they'll probably come up with some other new Christmas element next year so that you can wait to put this one out, but not put any of 2015's Christmas animals in it... that's just what I see them doing lol.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Items from Value Pack offers are sent to storage. The food will be added to your Food totals as normal.

Rhino Keeper
    Really unsure if I want to buy this, I already have Santa defo don't want 2 but would love the habitat.... Sooo unsure
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Well considering I already have Santa claws I see no value here. I really like the habitat but it's not worth $15. I'll pass!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Well considering I already have Santa claws I see no value here. I really like the habitat but it's not worth $15. I'll pass!!
    This is how I feel. Really think they should've offered a discount on the habitat on its own (or not have it be priced so high in the first place).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    This is how I feel. Really think they should've offered a discount on the habitat on its own (or not have it be priced so high in the first place).
    Me too as that's all I want or need as I have all 3 of the Christmas animals and actually have 2 Santa Claws so I would have to actually sell the Santa for a measly $100 coins as I don't want 3 of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Items from Value Pack offers are sent to storage. The food will be added to your Food totals as normal.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    lol it is cheaper than 500 gems but I agree, I wish it was $10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    lol it is cheaper than 500 gems but I agree, I wish it was $10
    Yes but even at 500 gems you could possibly obtain a lot of those gems for free. I thought about using my gems for the habitat but I'm glad I spent them on the golden retriever instead. Have never bought a value pack and probably never will. I'd rather just spend what I'm going to spend on gems. everyone is different.
    Main id: squinn1981

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast