Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra games

Extra games

Do we earn anything for playing the extra games such as: shooter (which I hate), candy mania, bubble mania, mystery crime. If we don't earn anything, I am not wasting my time. My nbr list takes 3 hrs everyday, then I play. These games take a lot of time

Executive Chef
    You earn gems you can then use in Castle Story, yes I hate shooter too and Mystery Crimes makes my eyes go fuzzy. But I've bought 2 wizard schools, living wood tree, fortune teller tent all in the last 3 months because of those games, so yes, definitely worth it.

Executive Chef
    Yes, what PurpleScorpion said! Generally it goes like this:

• Download and install the game (no prize)
    • Collect from one money building for 30 gems!!!
    • Reach level ___ in the new game (no prize)
    • Collect from one money building for 15 gems

So for most it is quite easy to get 30+15=45 gems. The other 15-30 gems... it depends on how much you like, or can at least tolerate the other game. This method of introducing their new games to us got me totally hooked on Fantasy Forest Story. And some like Farm Story 2 I liked enough to get all the gems, but then dropped the game. Some, like the shooter game, slots and bingo, I could not tolerate enough to get past the first level marker.

Executive Chef
    I actually stopped playing Mystery after the first gem collection and bubble mania when they wanted you to get to the tenth island but I had to repeat to get ten more stars. I was very much of the opinion it would give me a headache, I delected both games in fact I've deleted most games after their use apart from a few but as I love Castle Story so much I found I was playing the others too much when I didn't feel the same about them. Bingo almost got me hooked to continuing but Castle Story is too good.

Fashion Designer
    The shooter game is driving me crazy. I have only made it to the 7000 meter range and it wants me to make it to 10000. Yuk! Don't know if I'll be able to stick this one out. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    The shooter game is driving me crazy. I have only made it to the 7000 meter range and it wants me to make it to 10000. Yuk! Don't know if I'll be able to stick this one out. Lol.
    You are doing much better than I did. I quit after 1500 meters!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I actually stopped playing Mystery after the first gem collection and bubble mania when they wanted you to get to the tenth island but I had to repeat to get ten more stars. I was very much of the opinion it would give me a headache, I delected both games in fact I've deleted most games after their use apart from a few but as I love Castle Story so much I found I was playing the others too much when I didn't feel the same about them. Bingo almost got me hooked to continuing but Castle Story is too good.
    I actually still play Mystery Crimes! But HO (hidden object) is a type of game I have enjoyed for some time. The energy bar that takes and HOUR to refill enough energy for ONE search drives me crazy. But I've learned to just pick it up once every 4-6 hours or so and be content with moving extremely slowly through it. I'm a ways past what was required for the final gem prize - on Case #9. Anyway, I still prefer the pay one price and play as long as you life because there is no energy bar type of HO game which this company doesn't make, but this one is fun enough to still be playing. Oh, and if you try any other HO games, here's a tip it took me like a year of playing those type of games to learn because I'm a doofus: you have turn your screen brightness WAY up when playing. No more headaches!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-16-14 at 02:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    You are doing much better than I did. I quit after 1500 meters!
    Not sure what your gem situation is but getting to 5000 meters isn't too bad if you upgrade your weapon a few times. The game itself is terrible, so I don't blame you for deleting it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I hate to miss out on free gems so am still trying for this too. Currently trying to upgrade the weapon to level 13 to see if that helps. So far the best I've done is 8000 something meters. Still have 80 days or so to get it

Executive Chef
    It's driving me crazy too. And it makes my eyes go weird if I play for too long - everything starts moving if I look up!!!! But I do seem to progress just a little bit further each day so I will stick at it for the time being. Those extra gems are a great incentive at the moment, with so many events going on!!

Executive Chef
    I've managed around 7000 metres too on two occasions I'm just hoping the upgrading of weapon gets me there eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast