Page 54 of 160 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    maybe for people with 20+ alicorns
    lol, or maybe if you have 30+
    2 pink alis and dragons drop energy too...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Dear ghjvcucjb,

I have a little over 1500. I have one more Alicorn but one less Wizard School than you. My HH is level 3 and I average 2 adventures per day. I have been sick with the flu since this update began and have been able to harvest corn OFTEN. TIME is the answer! Time offers you the opportunity to tend your corn throughout the day, and since your energy reserve is constantly re-building, you will also have more to use.

I have had success with the following method:

When I harvest my corn, I usually wait until I have at least 4-6 energy and then hit them very quickly, hoping to trigger a skunkupine for a bonus. It also seems to increase my chances of receiving energy back so I can make more hits in the process.

Good luck!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 10-19-14 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Collect from The Witch's Cauldron to earn a variety of different potion items - almost every single thing you can craft in the Potion Shop, you can get from the Cauldron. Ivy will be pleased!
    I am pleased too love the builders paste nearly every 2. drop

But it is very, very, very sadly the purple smoke over the cauldron isnt animated
    Pls ( with a lot of candy on top ) fix it
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    When I harvest my corn, I usually wait until I have at least 4-6 energy and then hit them very quickly, hoping to trigger a skunkupine for a bonus. It also seems to increase my chances of receiving energy back so I can make more hits in the process.

Good luck!
    Is this in the same category as having 20+ of an item in stock increases chance of getting more when collecting?
    And when you collect King's Keep the minute the knights return you have more chance of getting a box?

Very nice thoughts, but I'm afraid it's the desire is the father of the thought...

Never had that experience....
    If only!
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    This morning the adventure brought me two furs. Felt like a real treat

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Is this in the same category as having 20+ of an item in stock increases chance of getting more when collecting?
    And when you collect King's Keep the minute the knights return you have more chance of getting a box?

Very nice thoughts, but I'm afraid it's the desire is the father of the thought...

Never had that experience....
    If only!
    Found my own thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Hi,

1. you can sell your queenscourt and than rebuild as a kingskeep, right? or lost your "keep/court"?
    2. if you have >20 items, the droprate is higher for this item? ( 25 sap in your inventory, u get more sap from the sawmill or trees, as u have 10 sap? a legend? )

THX for answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    #2 is not true at all... we don't have any systems like that in place
    lol, but it is off topic

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a hayride from the adventure!

Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I'm one of the first people to report noticing this and I stand by this. Every time a new item gets introduced they're pretty rare to come by but as you stockpile it becomes incredibly easy to come across them. While the official TL stance is that there is no such system in place, that's not to say that it may not be an emergent behaviour from a series of different systems operating together

People seem to be taking a long while to get to the 650 community prize, just keep farming corn and making the cones, easy to do over and over.

Also seen posts on here when people state they have been crafting 6 hats/masks/tiaras a day - why? unless you are very sad, then the most adventures you can do is 3 a day - and even then you have to gem the final one before bed!

I think (personally) that this is much more achievable than the summer one, I did not do much of this over the weekend, and yet I still have just reached the 1250 mark, so now I am at work I can really get the farming going! through farming alone I reckon you can hit 200 - 300 A DAY! - you get a few drops whilst harvesting, the odd skunkupine will give you some, but 10 for the 2 x kitchens cooking them is an easy no brainer!

Just doing the above first 2 days i got to the 650, I did not read the threads that said the houses dropped too, so only now using these.

Fashion Designer
    I like the event! And I try not let it drive me as crazy as the previous one

The one thing I don't like - as always - is the random-part:
    I don't want to buy the lantern, I collected the spooky walls/towers/gate, but (I like them! But I have to wait placing them cause they don't look right, have to wait till TL has fixed them), and most of all my knights are searching like crazy on their adventures, but can't find any nice boxes for me
    All I have for encouragement is the little Halloween-banner, hidden in my sugar/cornfields... I need more to survive...!
    I am Zelda