Page 28 of 160 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    That little detail, like many others in this event, amuses me.
    Me too. At least it's consistent with the story. Also I don't see Greselda offering candy to kids...unless she was kinda like the witch from Hansel & Gretel lol...

Fashion Designer
    I don't think you people need to be so worried. [checks calculator] if the last prize costs 3200 like the last one, than if you make 200 a day you're well over the 177.7777777 per day needed for 18 days.
    and SORRY I was wrong about the pumpkins in the last post...
    they give 6 candy every 6 hours. collecting 4 times a day means two dozen candy a day. times 18 = 432.
    and I have Two, so I'll get 860 this event just from my pumpkins!

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    While I'd like to have the additional source of candy corns I actually like that the game is keeping it in character by not having those drop candy. Because Kaz is not home - he's been gone for months, and Greselda, well, Greselda wouldn't buy a bunch of candy and hand it out to kids, would she? Only the characters who actually can and would give trick-or-treaters candy do. That little detail, like many others in this event, amuses me.
    Greselda gave me candy. She must like me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeville99 View Post
    Greselda gave me candy. She must like me.
    lol! Maybe she just gives out candy very rarely. Geez, I upgraded her Maze for her and everything - what's she got against me? lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish my one pink alicorn would straighten up and fly right and gimme that 100 energy I've only ever seen twice. Instead he taunts me with 4-6 and that silly grin on his face.

I started out of the gates strong yesterday with cranking out the candy corn but by the 3rd round, what the haunted bleep I'm out of corn! I had failed to notice I was using 25 with each recipe and now I can't grow the stuff fast enough (well, I can grow it I just have trouble getting it collected). Now I'm out of silver, most of my buildings are saying, "collect me, collect me", all my animals are neglected (every now and then I'll sneak-click a sheep for the wool and they are better than the cows at giving up the fertilizer-not related to Halloween); the whole kingdom is in complete disarray! At least unlike the last event where if you had a monster spawn in a good spot, you'd just leave it so as not to waste energy; with this event we get to **** the monsters for candy and not have to listen to monster music (I think the music adds to the frenzied pace of a timed event).
    My pumpkin has already given up 2 bats and a ghost and the first adventure will be back in two hours (I meant to gem complete my adventure last night and do the trick or treating over night but I fell asleep). * Deep breath* It will be fine; we still have plenty of time...

Thanks TL. I hope we can all make it to get some of these goodies

Quote Originally Posted by Weesses View Post
    Hi I'm having the same problem! Someone help please.
    What problem are you having?
    Not able to upgrade the haunted hall?

Force close & check it.
    Still not working - uninstall the app & reinstall it but give it time to load the whole kingdom before tapping.

If it's a different problem, be more specific & help is on the way. Many great helpers here.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    did anyone get the jack o lentarn for the quest that gives you 20 gems? Does it have a follow up quest or that's it? I'm not sure if I should get it... I've got 600 gems to spare but it's 150 gems and its gonna be useless after this event... Ahhhhh I don't know what to do? Advice would be appreciated. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by naamada View Post
    did anyone get the jack o lentarn for the quest that gives you 20 gems? Does it have a follow up quest or that's it? I'm not sure if I should get it... I've got 600 gems to spare but it's 150 gems and its gonna be useless after this event... Ahhhhh I don't know what to do? Advice would be appreciated. ��
    Do you feel like you can comfortably get to the finish line without the jack-o-lantern? If not, I'd say buy it. Otherwise, the gems may have a better use. OTOH, I'd be terrifed of having so many gems on hand with so many gem traps lying in wait! I try to keep as few as possible.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by naamada View Post
    I went ahead and bought it since it drops candy corn and is suppose to drop Ghost and bats ( probably rare on these two).
    I liked it because it was not too small or too big.
    I am hoping we can keep as decoration after the event. ( I have pumpkin hutches I got from adventures that it would look good with)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Omg so much corn, feels like caravan wasteful. But ohh well, I want that cauldron for potion drops! That is huge going forward.

Basically all I am doing is planting and harvesting corn, collecting from buildings when available, and whatever is needed for adventures. Although I will be out of silver shortly