Page 19 of 160 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Fashion Designer
    Sabina's House drops Candy Corns too 
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2006 View Post
    Where do I find the parchment Ghost and Bat? Adventures???
    How many parchments each 8 hrs Adventure return?
    How do find 70 Parchment Ghost & Bat enough to upgrade to level 5 Haunted Hall?
    I got 1 of each from the adventure, but presumably/hopefully sometimes I will get more than 1 of each or we will need to get them from other places besides adventures (goal rewards maybe?) - otherwise 1 each means max 3 of each per day which is only 54 in 18 days, so short on the 70 needed.

Yikes...I sure hope more than 1 each drop most of the time, or this is gonna get tedious making masks all the time, not to mention the time element.

My adventures coming back in an 1 hour & 18 minutes. So I'll report my drops then, too.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-16-14 at 06:44 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yikes...I sure hope more than 1 each drop most of the time, or this is gonna get tedious making masks all the time, not to mention the time element.

My adventures coming back in an 1 hour & 18 minutes. So I'll report my drops then, too.
    I accidentally sped mine up for 18 gems (ouch!) and definitely hoping for more than 1 of each next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Teamlava crew, really, how we will get all needed bats and ghosts to upgrade Hall ? It is physically impossible, people just made a simple math. Even with adventures going non stop for 18 days , still it is only 54 of each. Where to get other 16? Only through gems purchase and buying for gems Jack o lantern????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    Teamlava crew, really, how we will get all needed bats and ghosts to upgrade Hall ? It is physically impossible, people just made a simple math. Even with adventures going non stop for 18 days , still it is only 54 of each. Where to get other 16? Only through gems purchase and buying for gems jack lantern????
    I'm gonna guess that there will be a mini-quest next Thursday for extra bats & ghosts, similar to the quest that appeared in the middle of the Pyre Festival for extra stuff.

Still, TL, would you consider adding the trick-or-treat adventure to the barracks? ...even if it's for 16 hrs?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got 1 of each from the adventure, but presumably/hopefully sometimes I will get more than 1 of each or we will need to get them from other places besides adventures (goal rewards maybe?) - otherwise 1 each means max 3 of each per day which is only 54 in 18 days, so short on the 70 needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    Teamlava crew, really, how we will get all needed bats and ghosts to upgrade Hall ? It is physically impossible, people just made a simple math. Even with adventures going non stop for 18 days , still it is only 54 of each. Where to get other 16? Only through gems purchase and buying for gems Jack o lantern????
    Im going to tell you what you and many other people trying to figure out so hard how to get the parchments, they drop AT LEAST from upgraded Haunted Hall (I think at least), Jack o' Lanterns and Adventure,

the adventure drops as much as 4 Parchments of each from my experience, now Im not a genius nor I have a PHD in math's, but I know thats more than enough
    Last edited by mikado86; 10-16-14 at 07:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Sabina's House drops Candy Corns too 
    Thank for the info!

So many Halloween events over my games, I need to put real life on hold lol. Have fun everyone! A bit frustrated that the kitchen is required yet again for this task, but at least the adventure doesn't need it. TL is working on our third kitchen/bakery/sugar mill, right?:-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Im going to tell you what you and many other people trying to figure out so hard how to get the parchments, they drop AT LEAST from upgraded Haunted Hall (I think at least), Jack o' Lanterns and Adventure,

the adventure drops as much as 4 Parchments of each from my experience, now Im not a genius nor I have a PHD in math's, but I know thats more than enough
    Well yes I did say that presumably I will get more than 1 of each on some occasions (the maths was merely to emphasise how it could be unrealistic otherwise) - I've only collected from one adventure so far and I'm hoping the 1 of each I got from it are not the norm and I'm interested to see what other people get, so it's great that you've had as many as 4 of each
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-16-14 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post

I've collected 3 times at least from the Haunted Hall and haven't gotten any parchment bats or ghosts.
    That would be nice if it did drop 1 here and there though.
    I'll let you know when I collect from the jack-o-lantern later what drops I get (unless I go to bed instead). Lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******