Page 17 of 160 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Fashion Designer
    wow, the second prize is some of the spooky wall decor? I already bought some!! Oh well, the more the merrier!

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me the amount of candy needed to earn the final individual prize? Trying to just determine how many candies I need to earn each day to be on track for getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wait, I thought it was just harvesting corn...so, harvesting *any* crop has a chance of also dropping candy corn?
    Can someone from TL please clarify?
    Nope, should only be from harvesting Corn.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

So bummed I didn't get to complete one of the Halloween tasks because of inactive neighbors :-(
    How can I tell if neighbors are active? I don't mind not visiting every day but at least answer to requests. We should help each other, right? Add me please "sweetladybug" my kingdoms name is zelda

Fashion Designer
    Bats in the rafters:
    - upgrade the Haunted Hall to Lv 3
    Rewards: 1800 coins, 5xp and 40 candy corn

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	16111

Candy Container:
    - Collect from Jack o'lantern (Goal is optional)
    Rewards: 20 gems and 3xp

Views:	62 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	16112

^^^^^^not sure if you'll still get the 20 gems and 3xp if you've already bought one before the goal pops up? This effectively makes the Jack o'lantern 130 gems and not 150

Confection creation:
    - harvest 20 corn
    - make 5 candy corn (it actually means make candy corn in the kitchen 5 times, so a total of 25 candy corn to make)
    Rewards: 1800 coins, 5xp and 25 candy corn

Views:	52 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	16113
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-16-14 at 05:24 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetladybug View Post
    So bummed I didn't get to complete one of the Halloween tasks because of inactive neighbors :-(
    How can I tell if neighbors are active? I don't mind not visiting every day but at least answer to requests. We should help each other, right? Add me please "sweetladybug" my kingdoms name is zelda
    You can look to see if they have recent things in their kingdoms (like, in a couple days you can look for Halloween stuff and Haunted Hall). Also, look for some of the newer fairies stuff. If they're still leveling up, you can look to see if they're making progress and increasing levels. Also, look at their walls and see if there's new writing on it.

Rhino Keeper
    The new building is 3x3 Now I ran out of space again.....................

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    The haunted hall costs 20,000 coins, 3 fancy beams, 3 fancy blocks, and 3 earth wisps. And you get 30 candy corn reward for building it!
    I didn't get any candy corn :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetladybug View Post
    Here's what I did. When people requested materials from me, I visited them first. Then their names went to the bottom of the neighbor list. So I could do requests starting at the bottom of the list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8ful1 View Post
    Okay y'all, I might be just venting I suppose, but do any of y'all feel the same way? ...check this out

On the Decorating Caravan (?) Spooky & whatever the third one was...
    I had everything complete except the final 2 Simple Glues when the quests expired. It would have been a wonderful idea if we had the option to purchase the remaining items needed, with an additional cost probably. But I only needed TWO Simple Glues ... for 75 gems??? I think not, but thanks for the generous offer But I have 3 different kingdoms.
    I am loving the Hal-o-weenie stuff though! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for listening
    is that the one where we had to ask neighbors? I didn't know it was going to expire. I lost out because I was two short of neighbor requests.