Page 11 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

@Zenobia, maybe they're actually little kids dressed up... Lol
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I tried. A bunch of them. No luck. That would have been SO cool if they did that. But I'm not going to complain. I FLOVE this event.

I've been wondering why on earth do the beasties drop candy corn. I mean it's not like they have candy in their makeup like they do fur and bones and stuff. I decided they must have been turned into pinatas for the event lol.

ETA: I DID type the word pinatas correctly, with a tilde, but the forum thinks that is some kind of crazy non-letter and wouldn't post it lol.
    We must be stealing their personal horde of candy. Does this make us like the bully kids who push the smaller kids around and steal their candy? Yikes!

Actually, if that's true, I don't feel bad about it. Those boars make me crazy!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    We must be stealing their personal horde of candy. Does this make us like the bully kids who push the smaller kids around and steal their candy? Yikes!

Actually, if that's true, I don't feel bad about it. Those boars make me crazy!
    Hear, hear! Stick it to those troublesome boars!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    I am having the same problem with the spooky gate and fences. They don't align properly. You either get a gap or an overlap. Needs to be fixed. When you go to drop the gate in place, the green squares show it lining up, but it doesn't land there. Attachment 16109 Attachment 16110
    Ok well I guess it's not just me doing something stupid. At least not this time. Lol. Hopefully TL will fix cuz it's really cool. Now if I just had more room in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Awesome ! bought the pumpkin I love it Alright TL here we go again Expansion, with all the nice "stuff" Or Decorations ?! -like last time or do they drop some needed items? -Anyway, we need space Please....(goes on her knees) pleaaaase expansions pleasssse lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 10-16-14 at 01:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    We're definitely taking a look at these wall issues. Thanks everyone!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    The tavern, cottage and farmhouse, theatre, conservatories, watchtour, spires and market don't give candies

I like the gothic tower but is it as tall as the other towers? It just looks so short in the picture.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like it's time for a gem sale!

Upgrading haunted hall

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    Live now, adventure only available in the keep.
    8 hours. requires 1 witch hat, 1 tiara, 1 mask

witch hat, potion shop. 3 hours, 5 wool, 1 purple dye, 5 glimmer dust
    tiara, forge, 3 hours, 10 silver, 5 jewels, 2 mermaid scales
    fangbeast mask, workshop, 3 hours, 5 fur, 2 creep tooth

candy corn craftable in batches of 5, in the kitchen, 25 corn, 1 sugar, 30 minutes

haunted hall buildable, level 1, 3 fancy beam, 3 earth wisp, 3 fancy block
    level 2, 4 fancy beam, 4 fancy block, 10 each of bat and ghost, both gained from adventure
    "Why is the option not there to upgrade the Haunted hall? Do you have to going on the quest first?"