Page 101 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1593

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Has anybody finished step 2 for any of our new quests. Maybe there is a step 3 that when completed will give us thousands of candy corns, because really that's what we need.
    Lol , that would be a miracle

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Has anybody finished step 2 for any of our new quests. Maybe there is a step 3 that when completed will give us thousands of candy corns, because really that's what we need.
    No such luck, I have finished a step 2 and no other steps. Cruel.

Executive Chef
    I don't know what is up with either the percentage or the circle graph, but we are over halfway to the 2nd prize. Community total is over 233 million,and we need around167 million to get the 2nd prize. We still have a lot of time left. Don't give up hope, we can still make it!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Didn't exactly the same concerns about the third community prize come up with the Pyre stones event?

Havnt posted much lately, but I did want to just say, while I am not going crazy over this event, I am anticipating getting the prizes although as others have stated a few days ago I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of candy corn with my corn collection. It used to be every 3-5 and now is more like every 10-15 at times, are others still noticing this? If so that may be part of the reason for the slow down in numbers too, but plenty of time left! I don't have the cow yet despite playing multiple times a day, but am at 1900 so hopefully this weekend Almost have my haunted hall at 4, but my returns from adventures are also ****ing me so that's slowing me some. Really though as long as I get the cow for this event I will be happy as it's my "most wanted" item. Havn't picked out my name for her yet lol

I've already learned from past events this is just a game and I won't let it worry or upset me, so going to enjoy it and enjoy what I get.

Ps I am in the club of no specials still from adventure either yet (want that Hayride and scarecrow!) so hoping the game will be fair and by the end all players who send them out daily get them especially as that is not even something that you can buy with gems but pure luck.

Happy Halloween tapping everyone! Don't forget to brush your teeth extra during this event!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-25-14 at 02:45 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

Ps I am in the club of no specials still from adventure either yet (want that Hayride and scarecrow!) so hoping the game will be fair and by the end all players who send them out daily get them especially as that is not even something that you can buy with gems but pure luck.
    I know! I would gladly pay 200 gems for the hayride I want it so bad! Haven't gotten one lucky thing from the mission... and now my house is level 5 and 100 candy away from the cauldron... so maybe if I'm charitable and keep going on missions, kindness for the community will pay me back ! lol

Farm Supplier
    I've made fur for baron. After that we have another task for the baron to give him 10 gold nuggets and to visit 20 members of community. And you'll get only 30 candies for it.

Jbfps, Congrats on level 5! 2-3 adventures a day, most days, just got mine back this morning and still 18/20 bats to level 4....I think my eyes are deceiving me because I thought that was what I was at before the adventure but it must have been 17. either way, these bats **** me! It must be because they know I hate and am scared of them in real life! Lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I know! I would gladly pay 200 gems for the hayride I want it so bad! Haven't gotten one lucky thing from the mission... and now my house is level 5 and 100 candy away from the cauldron... so maybe if I'm charitable and keep going on missions, kindness for the community will pay me back ! lol
    How are you guys doing it Ian at hardly 1200 candies and play at least 3-4 times a day and send on adventures twice daily but hv been able to upgrade only too Lvl 3

Am I playing wrong or is everyone playing with gems....some tips to increase my candy collection will be highly appreciated I really want the cauldron

Also wat does the second community price do???

Rhino Keeper
    Box - what box!

3 adventures per day, excluding day 1 where only did 2. That means 25 trips as just sent the most recent out.

Again, Box - what box. They don't exist in my place.

Happy clicking to all. Cheers.