Page 10 of 160 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Lol, we still need 184,5mio candy for the first comprice....
    Atm we done 500k...lol
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper

This is not what I had in mind...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    THREE World Events at the same time?!?! You've got to be kidding me....
    AMEN!! I mean, I'm happy because I absolutely love Halloween but for an OCD player like me, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown! Castle Story, Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story all have community events plus I'm working on goals in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post

This is not what I had in mind...
    Looks like an adjustment to the gate is in order. Not sitting in the square properly. Ugh!
    Post a thread in the bugs section to get some attention.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if you can get candy corn for visiting neighbors on your social list

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    These events are always a big energy suck. I've put all my cows and chickens in storage to concentrate on getting CANDY! We've got more than two weeks, so everybody step away from the sugar and calm down, lol. It'll be fine.
    LMFAO! Yes, I'm sure we'll be fine.

I did finally remember this week to do something I've always been meaning to do: NOT collect from my alicorn on Monday. Save that bonus energy for collection on Thursdays when I'm most likely to really want it. And sure enough, I'm happy I did!
    I also rearranged my kingdom a bit so as to NOT put my alicorn on display. He is now hiding in a back corner, where his truly evil gem trap-itude is minimized. It's sad, but had to be done.

I just wanted to let everyone having issues with the Spooky Gate know that we're looking into it, and we'll keep you posted. Have fun with the event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    I wonder if you can get candy corn for visiting neighbors on your social list
    I tried. A bunch of them. No luck. That would have been SO cool if they did that. But I'm not going to complain. I FLOVE this event.

I've been wondering why on earth do the beasties drop candy corn. I mean it's not like they have candy in their makeup like they do fur and bones and stuff. I decided they must have been turned into pinatas for the event lol.

ETA: I DID type the word pinatas correctly, with a tilde, but the forum thinks that is some kind of crazy non-letter and wouldn't post it lol.

Executive Chef
    Whooo!!! I realy like this event!!! It's gonna be time-consuming, and I need an app that keeps track of what I need to do next (special alarm), so I don't miss out on any opportunities!

Gladly my hubby is playing along with me: since he's up far more early than I am, he saves me precious time! Like last time, I was planning to miss out on the last individual price, but then I thought: ah, what the heck, I never missed out on anything yet, so why start now? So we started working, almost 24/7, and I made it Not gonna happen this time, I'm determent to get the last price too!

TL: thanks for listening to us and giving us such awesome prices! I love it!

I'm SOOOO excited!

Now for serious business:
    I got 5 candy-corn from collection 21 corn.
    My knights will be out on adventure to the Plume Hive for another 12 hours, so I need to wait till they've returned before I can sent out the Trick or Treat-adventure.
    Furthermore, I couldn't resist and bought the Jack o'Lantern, it has a cool-down time of 6 hours, so I don't know yet what it will drop.

Up till now I've got 67 candy corn, not bad for playing just a little more than half an hour

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I tried. A bunch of them. No luck. That would have been SO cool if they did that. But I'm not going to complain. I FLOVE this event.

I've been wondering why on earth do the beasties drop candy corn. I mean it's not like they have candy in their makeup like they do fur and bones and stuff. I decided they must have been turned into pinatas for the event lol.

ETA: I DID type the word pinatas correctly, with a tilde, but the forum thinks that is some kind of crazy non-letter and wouldn't post it lol.
    Perhaps they've been eating it and you're collecting candy corn regurgitated from their stomachs! Haha....yuk....sorry, hope no-one's eating their breakfast/lunch/dinner!