Page 118 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1593

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Today I finally got the hayride!!! I'm at 3315 candy corn.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Rhino Keeper
    I am royally ticked off. I have been on three adventures a day starting on day two. On day one I was only able to send out two. I have no hayride and no scarecrow. While visiting my neighbors just now, I see that one of them has three hayrides. THREE. I have all the individual prizes and a level 5 haunted hall. I now have 4,386 candy corn, but am so mad that I am seriously considering ending my hunt for candy corn. Why bother.

Rhino Keeper
    Royally ticked off? I see what you did there! Not sure if this will make you feel better, but in a separate thread, one of the TL people posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! We gave the knights some more food and now they have more energy to search for more boxes. You should have a higher chance of getting those boxes now! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Royally ticked off? I see what you did there! Not sure if this will make you feel better, but in a separate thread, one of the TL people posted:
    Thanks for that bit of info. I have seven more sets of adventure items finished. If I don't get a box by then, I will turn royal blue and scream.

OMG I just got my Cownt Dracula. Woo bloody boo....oops I mean Hoo!! Almost to level 5 HH. No hayride or scarecrow and I'm not sure I'll make it to the cauldron but I'll give it a good crack. Yay me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    OMG I just got my Cownt Dracula. Woo bloody boo....oops I mean Hoo!! Almost to level 5 HH. No hayride or scarecrow and I'm not sure I'll make it to the cauldron but I'll give it a good crack. Yay me!
    Should be ok. You just need 800 more candies.
    If you manage to do 135-200 candies per day, you should get it.
    I got mine over the weekend which I could do more, so I got mine in just 2.5 days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I am royally ticked off. I have been on three adventures a day starting on day two. On day one I was only able to send out two. I have no hayride and no scarecrow. While visiting my neighbors just now, I see that one of them has three hayrides. THREE. I have all the individual prizes and a level 5 haunted hall. I now have 4,386 candy corn, but am so mad that I am seriously considering ending my hunt for candy corn. Why bother.
    You're not alone.... sadly....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-no-box-club-!

Me too, s t i l l waiting...
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    I finally finished upgrading my Haunted Hall. It's so pretty! I love the dark purple color, because it goes so well with many of the other buildings. Most of the time I don't manage the perfect 3 adventures per day, just because of how my day is, but I still managed to get this done. Hopefully I can make it to the cauldron.

I'm level 47, and I'm to 2,552 candy corn. I think I'll be able to get to 3,100 at least, because that's only 100 candy corns a day.
    Last edited by brenstal; 10-27-14 at 11:06 PM.

Banned
    Finally got my cauldron! Much faster than the Pyre event, as that one I had to skip with some gems on the last day to get the last individual prize. The baarou won't be getting 10 gold nuggets from me for sure lol. it's too bad the cauldron isn't animated... it'd be really nice if it bubbles.

I'm level 50, now with 3121 candy corns, level 5 haunted hall, 2 jack o lanterns, 2 wizard schools, 1 pink alicorn. Still have 16 fangbeast masks, 21 witch hats, and 13 princess tiaras. I go on adventures 2 times a day (rarely 3 times), so I have more than enough materials left to keep going on adventures until the end of the event I finished all the extra quests except the one about giving baarou gold nuggets. I had one theatre but built two more for the props, which took 3 days to collect. I have been logging on every 2 hours (after work and while awake) to collect from the HH and Thomas' House, but I also collect from the glimmer gate at the same time so now I got lots of materials to make dark seeds as well I dedicated about 75% of my energies towards this event (lots of corn and sugar cane harvesting for sure!). I probably spent around 350 gems (300 on the pumpkins and some to speed up adventures... and also lost some to gem traps). In contrary, I only spent around 50~100 gems back in the Pyre event.

Gonna stop planting corns and sugar canes for the next little while though as I want to replenish my other food supplies and continue on with the Sister Sister goal (3 inscriptions left!), but will definitely continue to go on adventures, collect from the character houses and my pumpkins for candy corns to contribute to the community total With 75% on the second prize I think we'll make it!
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 10-27-14 at 11:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Seriously nuts, finally made the haunted house to level 4 with no bats remaining. Two adventures since and received 2 bats and then 1. The drops are ridiculously low. And to skip is ridiculously high. 22 bats to go, have sent out 2-3 trips each day.