Page 71 of 160 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    How's this? On Thursday, the characters say that this is taking too long. So they offer to help make the paper decorations to help out. Then we get to craft the ink and paper again. Wouldn't that be great?
    LOVE that idea!

That's a good idea.

On another note I finally got a crate with my latest adventure. It had the scarecrow.
    Bats catching up a little vs. ghosts... Now 22 ghosts vs. 15 bats. So still can't upgrade to level 4 yet. Ah....I guess I'll get there in time.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Question that you may not be able to answer, how does one get a refund on a gem purchase that wasn't added. Support telling me could take up to a week for them to add them which is total BS and I'm just don't want to wait that long, so does one call the credit card company or I tunes? Does anyone know cause team lava just isn't being responsive

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That's a good idea.

On another note I finally got a crate with my latest adventure. It had the scarecrow.
    Bats catching up a little vs. ghosts... Now 22 ghosts vs. 15 bats. So still can't upgrade to level 4 yet. Ah....I guess I'll get there in time.
    Yes we sti have 13 days left, I'm pretty sure we will all get there now that I think about it lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    Question that you may not be able to answer, how does one get a refund on a gem purchase that wasn't added. Support telling me could take up to a week for them to add them which is total BS and I'm just don't want to wait that long, so does one call the credit card company or I tunes? Does anyone know cause team lava just isn't being responsive
    Refunds for goods purchased but not received can be gotten through itunes support. Just be sure to tell them you already tried the game maker's support and got no help. And include your receipt number.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I did some basic math, took the current community total and divided that by my current total, and came up with a bit over 92,000 active players. I usually play regularly, but wasn't able to this last weekend, so I'm hoping my numbers may be close to average. If I'm on the high side, then there may be well over 100,000 active players currently.
    I think that's close to what we came up with at the last event. I like to see consistency in our made up numbers, lol!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Refunds for goods purchased but not received can be gotten through itunes support. Just be sure to tell them you already tried the game maker's support and got no help. And include your receipt number.
    Thank you! I'm just not going to wait a week for my gems you know lol! It's happen before but they added it before the end of the day, this time to many tickets open and it could take up to a week to get to mine is just BS lol thank I will contact I tunes when I get home.

Rhino Keeper
    For my third collection of Cownt Dracula I received 2 hot peppers and one milk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That's a good idea.

ooooohhhh I got the envy .. ( yes i'm serious ) I haven't gotten a crate yet and I really want them both. This is like the Plume hive adventure. I want that camp fire item!!!.

Rhino Keeper
    I waited 3 hours to restart my adventure today,
    So now I hv 6 am, 2 pm n 10 pm, 3 adventures per day which don't affect my sleep.
    Previously I did one during the night and of course affects the quality of my sleep.

For those who can't finish 3 per day, maybe try this schedule.